X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes Fire and Rescue: Case A contents

Great new article posted by Met at TakeFiveADay this morning:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2014/04/...view-contents/

Planes Fire and Rescue - singles case A contents with pictures... some of the pittys and Mayday look pretty awesome... with the movie coming out July 18, Met says we could see these coming out as soon as mid to late May.

How excited are you about the upcoming movie, Planes Fire and Rescue? Do you plan to see it in the theater? Do you plan to collect the diecast toys? While I'm personally more interested in Cars than Planes and probably won't see the movie at the theater, and may choose not to collect the toys, we'll create an area on PCD for the new movie for you to post about Planes Fire and Rescue.

Collect what you like... collect no more than you can afford... and let those who choose to collect something that you choose not to enjoy it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

what a fantastic case for it's debut,i for one will be attempting to collect them all

Comment

I will be taking my son to see it in the theaters. I don't think I would go to this one without kids, but I would want to rent it eventually.

I don't plan to collect the diecasts, but I could see grabbing a multipack if there is a really good one.

Comment

Too good to pass up for me. Just so many cool diecasts!
        -Steve
        AKA Tmremote

Comment

I will be seeing the movie the day it comes out as well as getting all the diecasts I can

Comment

mayday looks pretty darn tootin awesome. I'd love to take my son to see this in theaters...but i dont think he'd sit through it yet lol

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I'll take my kids to see it while we are on vacation this summer. If they want to. They haven't played with the Planes very much lately and didn't seem very excited about the last couple we opened. My kids are way more excited about seeing Godzilla next month.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
              X