2014 Star Wars Cars help for you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Star Wars Cars help for you!

Star Wars Weekends have officially started down here in FLA at Hollywood Studios! As many of you have now seen, there are quite a few NEW Star Wars Cars for this year!

*REGULAR Releases*
    Ramone as Han Solo
    Red as Chewbacca
    Chick Hicks as Boba Fett
    Mater as Darth Mater and Doc as Obi Wan 2 pack
    Luigi as C3PO and Pitties as Jawa

*LIMITED EDITION*
    Tractors as Sand Troopers!!

I did take on this task last year, so I am experienced in chaos! LOL I made 2 different road trips down to the park to pick up Star Wars Cars for those that were interested. There is typically a buying limit PER CHARACTER. I am not sure what the limit is for this year, but I plan on helping all that I can! Last year, I had to go through the line, buy the max, take it all to the car and then go through the line again, and again, and again lol It was a long process, but in the end, I was able to help EVERYONE that asked for help!

Starting now, I am taking requests for the REGULAR release Star Wars characters ONLY on a First Come First Serve basis. For this first wave, I am setting a limit of 20 sets. Please limit your request to a maximum of 2 per character. A set of 5 regular releases (3 singles and 2 movie moment sets) will be $95 shipped in the U.S. A second set of 5 would be an additional $80. PREPAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE ON MY LIST!! If you are interested in individual Cars PLEASE EMAIL ME for more information.

I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY and have down so many many times. Please EMAIL ME for more information on how I can help you!

If you would like my help, here is what I need you to do:

1) send an email to jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com - (I DO NOT WANT PM's as email is easier for me to access)
    2) please put "Star Wars Cars 2014" in the subject line
    3) In your email please include your PCD ID, your full name and address, and the quantity of sets you would like. If you have special requests, please include that in the email so we can figure it out.

I anticipate my email will be hit hard over the next few days. I will be replying as quickly as I can, so please be patient. I am NOT taking any orders for the Sand Troopers at this time. They are limited release and from what I understand, you can only buy 2 at a time. I do plan on picking some up, and I will offer them to members on a first come first serve basis once I actually have them in hand and know how many I have to share.

If you have any questions about anything at all, please just let me know! Remember, I am but one man trying to help as best I can!!

Many thanks for helping us out, jestrjef... I appreciate all the work that you put in today... Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work yesterday, Jeff! Not sure I'd have the patience to stand in those lines all day.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Good Morning everyone! Had a good day yesterday at the Park Picking up some Star Wars Cars for members and friends! Here are some pictures of the fun!!

These are from the line OUTSIDE the building ... and then inside the building .... just to get INTO the building to see the merchandise! They had some very cool displays sets up along your path for photo ops and such.

20140517_122250_resized.jpg20140517_113514_resized.jpg20140517_172712_resized.jpg20140517_113456_resized.jpg20140517_113505_resized.jpg

Comment

You are amazing!!!
          Thanks!!!

Comment

Once you got INSIDE the building there were amazing things every where! I snapped a few pictures ... if you haven't noticed, I am NOT a top notch photographer lol

20140517_111823_resized.jpg20140517_111836_resized.jpg20140517_111847_resized.jpg20140517_111923_resized.jpg20140517_113120_resized.jpg

Comment

A few cool things from outside! This was all business today, so no rides! lol Nothing but waiting in line, buying and trips to the car! lol

20140517_113818_resized.jpg20140517_175515_resized.jpg20140517_124441_resized.jpg
              Last edited by jestrjef; 05-18-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I am going to be making another run down to Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekend NEXT SATURDAY, MAY 24. If there is anyone that would like a set of these Cars, PLEASE get in touch with me by FRIDAY MAY 23!! I was able to help a number of members yesterday, but I know it was VERY SHORT NOTICE. I hope I can give more folks a chance to get these cars, if they would like help. As mentioned above:

*REGULAR Releases*
                Ramone as Han Solo
                Red as Chewbacca
                Chick Hicks as Boba Fett
                Mater as Darth Mater and Doc as Obi Wan 2 pack
                Luigi as C3PO and Pitties as Jawa

*LIMITED EDITION*
                Tractors as Sand Troopers!!

Starting now, I am making a NEW list for the REGULAR release Star Wars characters ONLY on a First Come First Serve basis. For this second wave, I am setting a limit of 24 sets. Please limit your request to a maximum of 2 per character. A set of 5 regular releases (3 singles and 2 movie moment sets) will be $95 shipped in the U.S. A second set of 5 would be an additional $80. PREPAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR PLACE ON MY LIST!! If you are interested in individual Cars PLEASE EMAIL ME for more information.

I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY and have done so many many times.

If you would like my help, here is what I need you to do:

1) send an email to jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com - (I DO NOT WANT PM's as email is easier for me to access)
                2) please put "Star Wars Cars 2014" in the subject line
                3) In your email please include your PCD ID, your full name and address, and the quantity of sets you would like. If you have special requests, please include that in the email so we can figure it out.

I anticipate my email will be hit hard over the next few days. I will be replying as quickly as I can, so please be patient. I am NOT taking any orders for the Sand Troopers at this time, but I will keep a list of folks that would like one. If I am able to get them, I will offer them to the people in the order in which they requested them until I have run out of Sand Troopers.

If you have any questions about anything at all, please just let me know! Remember, I am but one man trying to help as best I can!!

Comment

How generous of you to do this again Jeff!!!
                  Did the staff at the event say these would be available over the phone? They look great.
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

I called the merchandise line 2 times last week and both times they told me that they were NOT going to be available over the phone this year. They said the same thing last year, but then a few weeks AFTER the SWWeekends were over they did start taking orders for them. I seem to remember that when folks called last year, it depended on who you spoke to. Some said they WERE Avaiable, and some said they weren't. At this point, I know where they ARE and I am helping all I can!!

Comment

Thanks again for helping us out, jestrjef... and thank you for sharing your pictures.

I wish I could have been there... I might try for a future Star Wars weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        I called the merchandise line 2 times last week and both times they told me that they were NOT going to be available over the phone this year. They said the same thing last year, but then a few weeks AFTER the SWWeekends were over they did start taking orders for them. I seem to remember that when folks called last year, it depended on who you spoke to. Some said they WERE Avaiable, and some said they weren't. At this point, I know where they ARE and I am helping all I can!!
                        Thanks...yeah, I remember that mess last year, it was really disorganized. I'll probably just wait until these become available over the phone.
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

mission accomplished for everyone that asked for help on wave 2 of the Star Wars cars!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                            mission accomplished for everyone that asked for help on wave 2 of the Star Wars cars!
                            Many thanks, jestrjef! We do appreciate your efforts...

Comment

Working...
                            X