Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RVs... sadness, anger, and forever wishing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RVs... sadness, anger, and forever wishing.

So I'm up late and looking at Barry Diesel in my collection and I thought of these 3 other RVs cars RVs.jpgCars Albert rv.jpg Clayton GentleBreeze Doug R.M. and Albert Hinkey.. this is where I feel much anger towards Mattel that they haven't released them when they clearly went through the process of making these for an auction. Mattel just fustrates me and infuriates me.... anyways I just wanted to know, what is everyone else opinions on the these 3 RVs??? I know I can't be the only one who was and is still wishing to have these guys in their collection
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Albert Hinkey is the one I really want in my collection. The others? I'll still get them if released.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

No, you're not alone, CarsDiecast08... I want Mattel to release all the prototypes we've seen over the years... those 3 RVs are part of what I want to add to my collection... I also want all the items shown in the 2009 and 2010 Collectors Guides that have yet to be released, as mentioned in the thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...re-they-Mattel

This includes:
      Mood Springs Pitty, N2O Cola Pitty, Wrecked Fabulous Hudson Hornet... announced but unreleased Final Lap Cars.

Toons Sanban and Tansou
      Daredevil McQueen with Flames, Kabuto with Flames
      El Materdor without hood and Moderfield Mater (and while we're at it, how about a world-wide release of El Materdor)

Haulers we've seen pictured including Shiny Wax, View Zeen, Gasprin, and Vitoline) - just release all the Piston Cup Racer haulers... make these available to collectors on a website on a subscription basis if no retailer will sign on for them.

Pit Row Race-off Launchers especially Tach-O-Mint (with plastic tires)... make these available to collectors on a website on a subscription basis if no retailer will sign on for them.

Piston Cup Team Crew sets with crew chief and pittys... make these available to collectors on a website on a subscription basis if no retailer will sign on for them.

I'm sure there are others.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm with you all.

Comment

It's funny because even if I quit collecting Cars in the future I will still buy every single RV that gets released. I have waited far too long for these that I have to have them at this point.

It really is a shame that Cars 2 had to barge in and disrupt those golden years we were having. We missed out on two entire Final Lap Cases because of it. While some have been released in 2013 and 2014, Bertha Butterswagon, Bennie Caliper, Dan Sclarkenberg, non Lenticular Wilmar Flattz, and Percy Hanbrakes still have been unreleased. We also missed out on a bunch of Target Exclusive Team Crew sets such as N2O Cola and Easy Idle, a TON of Hauler releases since Mattel thought everyone wanted Gil, and Mini Adventures which had just started releasing yet ANOTHER unfinished set of Piston Cup Racers.

And does anyone else remember K-Mart of all stores wanting to release an Exclusive Deluxe line? Since that never happened, we also missed out on Pit Crew Mack, Benny Brakedrum, Studs McGirdle, Sarge w/ Howitzer, and a couple others. If anyone could find that post on TakeFiveADay I will be in your debt, haha.

Comment

I wish they would release these characters and the ones Fillmore1234 mentioned!
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2010/11/...xe-cars-kmart/

Comment

I'm just fed up over the fact Mattel values the money over actually completing what it started. They started the cars line, so every. Single. Car. They've made should be released. No excuses. Just do it Mattel! You sure as heck have the money to do it with!! I WANT THE RVs!! I honestly love the haulers and RVs the most out of all the cars cause they're so.. unique!
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                  I'm just fed up over the fact Mattel values the money over actually completing what it started. They started the cars line, so every. Single. Car. They've made should be released. No excuses. Just do it Mattel! You sure as heck have the money to do it with!! I WANT THE RVs!! I honestly love the haulers and RVs the most out of all the cars cause they're so.. unique!
                  Mattel worker: "Hey did you contact the boss about the new haulers and stuff?"

Mattel worker #2: "No, I'm making stupid variations of stuff that we already have and don't need"

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I love reading the old threads where Vinyl Hauler is a peg warmer and people don't want to pay $18...

Doesn't someone on all these sites know someone at Mattel/Collector? Can't they put together a business plan for a subscription and a buyer's list and make something happen?

Comment

Cars 3 is a long way off. So while all things are possible, none will likely be quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X