Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Nice one, carslover...

My guess is that someone at the factory saw 4000.00 typed on the production order and interpreted it as 4,000,000 (4 million)... the good news is that could be the end of the Super Chase concept.
    Until they decide to go forward with the concept in the planes line.......
    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
      you should be happy he is a super chase and limited to only 4000 instead of the usual 4 million they make of him
      this one won't be clogging up the pegs and keeping other cars we want from showing up

LOL, wanna bet?!?

Comment

I am wondering if Franscesco Super Chase is something coming out later this year and the one I got now was just a miscategorized one in an earlier case. Remember how a couple people got a Gold RIP a couple months before it was released? Could be the same thing.

Comment

In my opinion, i think this is the next wave. The last time i saw this was 2-3 months back (if i am not wrong it was the time they introduce the luigi and guido super chase).

Next wave should have louis larue? headset luigi and guido? mama and holley w screen?

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
          The silver racers fixed me of the "collect them all" mentality. Ironically I "bought them all" loose later on. But I'm steadfast on the Neon(s) they won't be making the cut for our collection. I think free is about the only price that would make me flip-flop on the Neon series. Francessco Super Chase, flawed as he is I'll do my best to get one, one! LOL
          extract from the neon series story...
          USA race - silver series
          Japan race - neon series..

I guess the universe will keep expand as long McQueen and his races decides to hold many more races (Mattel and Disney keep finding ways to milk the collectors)

This also explains why this year SDCC is in a Japan theme. Basically, Shu invited his friend to Japan for a race and suggested racers should go with the neon effect deco.
          Last edited by wintermelon; 06-30-2014, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Sounds like something the person who gave us the puzzles with silver deco Cars came up with (BTW who left Mattel's puzzle division to head the Cars die-cast line). They could work even less if they finally made the Cars that got lost from the posters & collectors' guides. No thinking needed there what so ever. Just make the dang things!

Comment

Working...
            X