Easy Idle pitties?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Idle pitties?

Was there ever more than the one Easy Idle pitty?

I just got a set of 3 loose, off Ebay, clearly from a collector that maintains a pretty good collection pretty well cared for.

If these are customs, they are really, really nice customs. But they look legit to me. No pit crew chief though. Are they assuredly customs?

No. There is only one official Easy Idle Pitty released. Could you put a link to the eBay lot or at least the photo?
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I know there is only 1 officially released. However, I also know at one point Easy Idle was listed for the next wave of either hauler or crew set and I wasn't sure which. Sometimes there are a few of some such things hanging around, so I was curious if it were even possible that these are factory made.

Comment

The fat and thin Easy Idle Pitties do exist, but were only released through the backdoor since Target never released the Team Crew Set. Do they look like these at all?

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/13...1#.U8WPX1as2Ls

Comment

That is exactly what they look like. No crew chief though. Bummer.

Comment

I was able to get an Easy Idle crew chief from a good friend and another Easy Idle pitty from another friend... I know that at one time I had captured pictures from the Target website of the Easy Idle and N2O Cola crew sets and posted them on carsthetoys.com... I will try to find them... I know I'd even "ordered them" from the Target website.

Here's the link to the Article on Easy Idle that I wrote back in October 2012:
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...sics-Easy-Idle

Here's my loose Easy Idle collection (Lightyear launcher not included):

I'd pay $20 per month plus shipping to get the unreleased Team Crew sets (crew chief and pittys)... and I'd pay $40 per month plus shipping to get them with the unreleased haulers... if only Mattel would create a subscription service for that.

Great additions, Raginpage! I'm sure they were factory made... Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
              Was there ever more than the one Easy Idle pitty?

I just got a set of 3 loose, off Ebay, clearly from a collector that maintains a pretty good collection pretty well cared for.

If these are customs, they are really, really nice customs. But they look legit to me. No pit crew chief though. Are they assuredly customs?
              So you're the one who outbid me

Comment

If you got the others you did nicely. Those were the only ones I won. I had to prioritize.

Comment

Errrrr.. salt in the wound!!!

Finish the 19 canon pit crews please!!!

Comment

That wasn't my intent. I very much want to see Mattel release all these. Subscription style would be just fine, just get them to us!

Comment

Working...
                    X