Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you watched Cars and/or Cars 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time you watched Cars and/or Cars 2?

I thought this would be a good thread idea...
    I watched Cars about a week ago and I watched Cars 2 today. I hadn't watched them in so long that I forgot how amazing they are!!
    So when was the last time you watched them??
    -Steve
    AKA Tmremote

I watched Cars 1 on On Demand last night (because I didn't feel like getting the DVD out!) and I watched Cars 2 about a month ago. I'm thinking of watching it tonight.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

havnt watched cars for a while but watched maters tall tales plus all the extra bits about half a dozen times last week whilst staying with my nephews and and i,ll tell you there was quite a bit i,d forgotten about...and it was flammin beezer!

Comment

Great question, Tmremote!

I've not watched either Cars or Cars2 recently... in fact, I'm not sure I've ever watched Cars2 at home completely without falling asleep... I know my grandson Austin and I had watched Cars over 150 times together when I stopped counting.

One of these days I'll watch it again.

I did watch the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 Toon on the Disney Movies Anywhere app.. but since I didn't mark it as a Favorite I can't get to it right now.

I did get Planes for my birthday last November - I've still not opened it.

Cars is my favorite movie of all time... but you all probably knew that anyway.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I will probably have to do a double feature tonight

thanks tmremote lol

Comment

The nice thing about having a 3 yr old son is that hes constantly watching them. Cars 2 is by far his favourite. Cars has been a couple of weeks but Cars 2 was on the weekend

Sent from my A620m using Tapatalk

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My kids ask for Cars, Cars 2, or Mater's Tall Tales at least once a month as part of their viewing rotation in my wife's minivan.

Comment

Watched both about a month ago when I decided to buy these for my son. He is too young for them now so I watched it again to figure whivh characters he would like.

Before that I watched it about 10 times when I was in college, 6-7 years ago.

Comment

Cars 2 Sun night...I know its not everyones favorite, but my kids like it the best!

Comment

About a month ago we watch them back to back...saved on out DVR

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Didn't get to watch Cars 2 that time, but am watching it right now. I'm at the part where Mater and Lightning are on the plane to go to Tokyo, Japan.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

last week.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                        X