Still to come: Cars from 2014 poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still to come: Cars from 2014 poster

Now that Mattel has finally released the 2014 poster, let's take a look at what's still to come.

Allinoll Blowout

While we've seen Sal before, this may be a variant... and Shawn is a great new Car.

This Holley with screen has several differences from the first release.

Alfredo the ambulance is a great new mold and Car.

Jonathan Shiftko is a very nice new Car - I like the style and I like the color.

Race Fans

I like a 2 pack with 2 new Cars... and Kimberly Rims and Carinne Cavvy is no exception.

Alberto is a nice new Car... I like the color.

Radiator Springs

So now we see Sally with her tattoo... I always like Sally... but this isn't as exciting as other Cars still to come.

95 Pit Crew

Now Luigi and Guido have headsets... OK... It's hard for me to get excited about this one.

Paris Tour

Louis Larue is just now starting to show up... he's a great Car.

And I like Henri Motisse... it's that simple.

Mel Dorado

Jessica Giampetrol and Nate Stanchion... another 2 pack with 2 new Cars... they'll look great with Chase Lee Race... This is a great 2 pack.

Interview Francesco... Nice facial expression... but not one of my 10 favorite Cars still to come from the 2014 poster.

Lemons

Marcelo and Marco are Chase Cars... if they are bundled in the same way that Guido and Luigi are, this will be a very nice value... Lemons are good for the Cars collection.

So with 3 months to go in the Mattel year, we've got a few new Cars still to come... hopefully they'll get them to us.

3 new 2 packs (Jessica/Nate, Shawn/Sal, Kimberly/Carinne) get us 6 of the new Cars.

10 new singles - I did not include Mama Bernoulli... is there time for 3 or 4 new singles cases or will we see a Super singles case like we have in 2012 and 2013?

What Cars still to come in 2014 are you most looking forward to? I don't think I can pick just one... Car or series.

Bring them out already - I'm ready to buy them.
    Last edited by cac1959; 07-19-2014, 09:34 PM. Reason: Added a Car

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I would say Jessica and Nate 2-Pack. Nice list!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

You forgot to include Interview Francesco.

And here's a picture of Henri Motisse.

Comment

I uploaded Interview Francesco with the others this morning but forgot to include it in the post... many thanks for reminding me, Fillmore1234.

It would be awesome if the cardback of Henri Motisse included the painting of Geartrude and Lubewig.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

my interest in collecting cars has dwindled considerably. Mostly due to the absolutely terrible distribution in my area (or maybe Canada in general?). I have not seen 90% of the 2014 cars in any stores in my area. I don't mind buying from all the great members on this site, but to make it worth it, I need to dish out usually about $60 and I just can't justify all that in a lump most of the time.

Out of the unreleased above the only ones that are of interest to me are the Lemons Pitties because it goes with the team. A few of the others are interesting, but won't get. I'm mostly just collecting 3 "groups" nowadays. Lemons, Cars 2 crew chiefs and Raoul Caroule.

Here's to hoping we see the remaining crew chiefs next year!

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I'll probably only skip Holley with screen and Francesco. Not enough of a difference for me to want to buy them again.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Well, I guess I will have to get them all cause my son will notice the differences for the elease of Holly. But glad the 2pack with Carinne and Kimberley already showed up here and we are covered on this one. Guess I will need alot of help with the singles cause somehow Germany does not seem to get any new singles at the moment.

Comment

So awesome to see all the new characters! Can't wait to be able to add them to the collection
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

2 months have passed since I started this thread... we're still waiting on a lot of the Cars from the poster to show up at retail... I've only seen one of them, Alfredo, in a store... and that was one time at one Walmart last Saturday.

Fortunately I've gotten a few of them from friends... Holley with Screen and Louis Larue singles, and the Kimberly Rims/Carinne Cavvy Movie Moments:

And these came in a package from PCD supporter GetMeCollectibles yesterday... 2 new Movie Moments:

Shawn Krash/Sal Machiani:

Jessica Giampetrol/Nate Stanchion:

Here are some closeups:

The new Sal is a different color, orange as opposed to yellow, and is clean:

Jessica:

Nate:

I like the clipboard:

Can anybody read what it says?

Jessica/Nate cardback:

Shawn/Sal cardback:

I will open them up sometime fairly soon... hopefully...

Many thanks, GetMeCollectibles!

Comment

Great additions! I think I could read the clipboard if I had it in person.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Zoomed in as much as I could on the clipboard and it is either random letters or Italian, I think both are plausible

Comment

Working...
                      X