Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will you go shopping for Radiator Springs 500 1/2 toys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will you go shopping for Radiator Springs 500 1/2 toys?

Even though some have already found Radiator Springs 500 1/2 toys at Walmart, Toys R US, Target, and Meijer, the official release date for the toys is August 1, 2014 - the day that the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 Tall Tale makes its first appearance on The Disney Channel... We want to know... what are your shopping plans for the RS 500 1/2 toys?

I'm taking a vacation day from work to go Cars shopping somewhere... not sure if I'll go to Indianapolis or Dayton or Cincinnati... I'm hoping to find another set of the RS 500 1/2 singles for me and buy a set or two for friends... I'm also hoping that we'll see some of the new singles that have appeared in Canada in US stores soon as well as some new 2 packs and Deluxe.

Is anyone else going to look first thing Friday morning? Or will you go after work or sometime this weekend? I don't anticipate all stores running out - I think it's going to be like a lot of releases - every store gets too many of the first case and it may be a challenge to find future releases... Since the Toon re-releases have been a Walmart exclusive, I think other stores will jump at the chance to carry this.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I have already found one set, but might get another.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Already have a set, bought it walmart, but I had to buy shifty through amazon.

Found 1 LMQ at TRU, someone already bought the other ones. Looks like the "pre-release" ones are selling well, but we'll see in August if these sell well. The TOONS cars clogging up shelves at the local walmarts.

Comment

I already did about a month ago. I'm looking forward to seeing the actual cartoon this Friday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Saw the cartoon, bought the cars, but won't get the future releases. I like the ones I got for my son though and hope he likes then too.

Comment

Got all five last week. Waiting for more... Townies please!

Comment

how much are these in the states please, in the uk they are 7.99 in proper money!
              no doubt they are somewhat cheaper
              spotted these in tru but someone had got there ahead of me and as the build quality on the remaining mcq was iffy, I
              left him, hopefully they will come in again

Comment

Got a set a few weeks ago, saving them for our youngest one's birthday...these will be played with a lot...if the Townies get released, those will definitely go in display...

Comment

haven't seen them yet ,and am looking forward to getting a set ,if I can find them

Comment

i got mcqueen and one more for my two boys probably give to them fri night and watch the short on disney channel

Comment

We found these while on vacation at the end of June. Looking forward to the short on Friday!

Comment

Just found them at my stores.. so most likely i will be buying them...
                        They even have the Off Road Mater which t5 is reporting...

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                          Awesome finds, wintermelon!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice finds, Wintermelon! Can't wait for Off Road Mater to appear in the US.
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Can we get pictures? The one on T5 is supposedly a prototype. Really interested in what the final version looks like.

Comment

Working...
                              X