Canada to US Timeline?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada to US Timeline?

Looks like Cars and Planes make it to Canada before we get them in the states. What is the usual amount of time between finding a toy in Canada and seeing it on the shelves of US retailers?

I have found some new Cars and Planes on my trip to Canada. I will try to count the days until someone on the forum finds one in stores.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
      Looks like Cars and Planes make it to Canada before we get them in the states. What is the usual amount of time between finding a toy in Canada and seeing it on the shelves of US retailers?
      It's ironic that you ask that question, RRichie09... for years our friends in Canada have shared how they don't get merchandise at all and often they don't.

It may be a situation like the Octane Gain and Nitroade Team Crew sets arrived in Canada a month or so before they arrived in the US... or it may be a situation like the Deluxe El Materdor from the Toon product line or the Metallic Finish Raoul Caroul from the Toys R US exclusive series turned up in the UK and/or Canada and never was released in the US.

With Mattel distribution you just never know... retailers get burned by getting too many of early cases in a series and then don't order future cases.

I hope it's soon... I want the new Cars and Planes in my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X