• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Kkpp1
    2 io1
    3. Jly1

Comment

Just a little over 20 hours remaining for you to vote in the PCD 2014 Deluxe Summer contest...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

1st=>> A4M1
        2nd=>> JL1
        3rd=>> CUSE1

Comment

Voting is now closed... in the event of a tie I will break the tie... I hope to tally the results from the voting (here and and on the PixarCarsDiecast Facebook group) in the next day or two and announce the results.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

18 people entered and 22 people voted for their top 3 choices... 1st place votes earned 5 points... 2nd place votes earned 3 points... and 3rd place votes earned 1 point...

The top 3:
            1st: All4Mase - 28 points - will get 1st pick of the prizes
            2nd: J Las - 22 points - will get 2nd pick of the prizes
            3rd: Jennifer Lynch - 19 points - will get 3rd pick of the the prizes

Many thanks to all who entered... many thanks to all who voted... and I especially wish to thank GetMeCollectibles LLC and Silver Frosty for donating the awesome prizes.

I'll contact prize winners (in order) to allow them to select their prizes... again - all shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winner.

Comment

1st - A4M1
              2nd -JL1
              3rd - KKPP1

Comment

Working...
              X