Disney cars case?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney cars case?

I'm thinking of buying my son the disney cars case that holds 40 cars for his birthday, can anyone recommend this product? Is it sturdy has he will only be three I don't want to pay £30 for something that's just going to brake straight away like the disney planes playset I recently bought him

If it's the Cars 2 Fan Stands case, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. It's survived 2 years of heavy use by my 2 small sons and it works well for storage and for play. It's easily the best non-vehicle Cars purchase that we've made. It's a great starting/finish line for Planes races, as well. I just wish that I'd bought 2 of them when they were on clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
      If it's the Cars 2 Fan Stands case, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. It's survived 2 years of heavy use by my 2 small sons and it works well for storage and for play. It's easily the best non-vehicle Cars purchase that we've made. It's a great starting/finish line for Planes races, as well. I just wish that I'd bought 2 of them when they were on clearance.
      Thank you I've just ordered one now to find a few new cars for my little mans birthday

Comment

Working...
      X