Ice Racer Die-Casts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Racer Die-Casts

I saw this on Takefiveaday and thought it was worth sharing.

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2014/09/...acer-diecasts/

At least Rip Clutchgoneski is listed! There is also a new character Petrelli. What are thoughts on this?
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Im in for Raoul. Like the Russian letters on him lol.

Interested to see the new character as well. Depending on how nice he is he might be worth a pick up too.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

These could be nice... I just want Mattel to finish series that the start before starting new series.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yes, I agree. These are a nice concept but honestly, we have seen the WGP racers in many forms before: Metallics, Neon's, Silver series and now this. There are just so many more avenues for Mattel to go down but we keep getting the same regurgitated cars. Please finish what's been started and lets move on when all pittys / crew chiefs and haulers have been released! Thank you!!

Comment

Yeah what about pittys for the WGP racers for example?

Comment

It would be nice to see something other than the WGP racers. But this line seems like it will be well-done and completed. It's based off a new Cars Toon I think. Maybe the WGP characters will be developing personalities of their own and maybe voice actors for each.

Wondering why the new Russian character isn't just Vitaly Petrov. I guess they didn't want to use a real person.

Comment

I think we should expect more of these stuff (silver, neon, ice and etc).....
              Mcqueen and friends are going around the world to race.....
              I don't see them stopping. All they need to do is just publish a story and you will get to see the new toys

Comment

Like always, will be picking these up. Disney/Mattel owns my soul What next? Holographic Cars [Think Star Wars]? Lava Damaged Cars? These will continue for a long time

Comment

These look cool. But I agree, Mattel should finish what they've started.

Comment

I think we all need to move past the whole Mattel needs to finish stuff thing. We know they will not! Lol

I like the look of these and will collect whatever ones they release!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      I think we all need to move past the whole Mattel needs to finish stuff thing. We know they will not! Lol

I like the look of these and will collect whatever ones they release!
                      and whatever they don't make scavenger will make for them and better

Comment

Hmm, these are cool but I'm not really sure I'll get them, the same racers are getting old to me no matter how many "different" types come out.
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

These 2 just surfaced on ebay...

Comment

Those are pretty cool! The Russian racer is awesome. He will be a hit!

Comment

surely he cant be a superchase this time round

Comment

Working...
                              X