Ice Racer Die-Casts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOO!

I'm up to my exhaust pipe with repaints.
    Finish something for love of Chrysler, Mattel! Instead of gimmicking on to the next gimmick. There's so many legitimate releases that could be made. Instead a log jam Ripstick-racer-hydrowheel-color changer-Disney on Ice-pullbacks clogging what little shelf space remains for Cars.

An easy pass for me!
    Last edited by GotFrank; 09-10-2014, 03:54 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure I'll be able to pass up Vitaly on this one. I want one for my son to play with, but I can't bring myself to open up one for him that cost me $50+ either. Ice racer is close enough.

Comment

I like the Vitaly! I am totally getting one! Thanks for the information!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I too like Vitaly... I will buy ones that were released as Super Chase Cars... but as far as multiple sets, one to open and one to keep carded, I don't see myself doing that.

As GotFrank said, Mattel needs to finish what they start and take care of those of us who have been supporting them since the first release of Cars back in 2006.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

if i see in store i might get Vitaly and mcqueen. i got a neon mcqueen but that was it.

Comment

I will buy one of each...cause I'm cool like that.

...and I really like Lewis and I hope they make a Shu.

Comment

Working...
              X