Haulers at Walmart again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haulers at Walmart again

the latest case which I have found at a few Walmarts has 2 Mack haulers and 2 Dinoco haulers. I guess the Wally is a hard sell?

Good to know! Thanks for the heads-up!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I have found a few new cases as well, and there has been Wally...maybe mine were leftovers?

Comment

All cases have six haulers, not four.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
          Are you sure? 6 different stores so far, most of them as they were putting toys out, and each one was 2 mack 2 dinoco. I did not remove any from their case to be 100% positive.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
            When originally released (and available to all retailers), haulers came 6 per case.... this time around, as Walmart exclusives, they come 4 per case.

The problem with sales the first time around was due to case assortment... it's still a problem with the new Walmart cases... we want new haulers - almost everyone who wants Mack and Dinoco has them... and there's not much demand for Wally Hauler other than people making customs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Chris!

Comment

The same is also released in Malaysia but limited. There is only Mack and Dinoco hauler. The price is doubled from the last release (last seen a hauler was before cars 2 movie). A hauler cost about 50USD? Crazy but i think they have fly off the shelf

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  When originally released (and available to all retailers), haulers came 6 per case.... this time around, as Walmart exclusives, they come 4 per case.

The problem with sales the first time around was due to case assortment... it's still a problem with the new Walmart cases... we want new haulers - almost everyone who wants Mack and Dinoco has them... and there's not much demand for Wally Hauler other than people making customs.
                  Does anyone have a photo of the case?

Comment

Is this the new Cars 2 Mack or the original release version from Cars 1?

Comment

they have the white background on the hat. i don't remember if that is cars 1 or 2

Comment

Originally posted by e.davies1 View Post
                        they have the white background on the hat. i don't remember if that is cars 1 or 2
                        cars 1

Comment

Wish the at least included HTB Hauler at least :-( I understand them not putting Vinyl Toupee/Shifty Drug/etc but at least HTB to complete the set :-( Oh well...

Comment

i confirm it's cars 1...mack from cars 2 was only released in 2012!
                            Last edited by lavictdoukarai; 10-09-2014, 03:56 PM.
                            My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Working...
                            X