Christmas 2014 - new Cars items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas 2014 - new Cars items

Believe it or not, while out on a quick Cars hunt after dinner tonight, I found a Meijer store that was already starting to set up their Christmas items... Last year Meijer had Christmas Cars... I didn't see any tags for Christmas Cars this year... yet... I did find this:

Santa Hat McQueen is the only Cars ornament I saw... and at $7.99 I left it.

What Christmas Cars items will we see in 2014? We'll have to wait and find out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

my walmarts already have their Christmas decorations out right next to the Halloween decorations

Comment

My Target has some Christmas lights, but nothing out just yet. I hope Mattel starts to release a lot of new Cars for the Christmas season.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

The reflections on the plastic packaging make it look like he's got rabbit ears.

Comment

Target Cartwheel is having 50% off one toy each day from now through Christmas.

By chance, today (Sunday 11/2) is 50% off the Planes Fire & Rescue 4-packs.

Comment

I went to Kroger this morning. They were already putting up the Christmas stuff. The only Halloween stuff they had left was the candy- a whole wall of it, too.

Comment

Working...
            X