Planes Fire and Rescue - Blu-Ray/DVD prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes Fire and Rescue - Blu-Ray/DVD prices

Planes Fire and Rescue is being released on DVD and Blu-Ray tomorrow, 11/4/14... Here is a list of prices:

Walmart:
    Blu-Ray: $20.03
    DVD: $16.95
    Blu-ray with exclusive DVD (Wildfire Air Attack Team Trainer): $29.95

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Planes-Fir...creen/39193275

Meijer:
    DVD: $17.99
    Blu-Ray: $22.99

Best Buy:
    DVD: $16.99
    Blu-Ray: $19.99 (Regular price $26.99)
    Best Buy Exclusive Collectible packaging $19.99

Target:
    Blu-Ray: $24.99 (includes Target exclusive electronic storybook Brave Firefighters)

Toys R US:
    DVD: $19.99
    Blu-Ray: $29.99

I don't see any versions bundled with any diecast vehicles.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

My Walmart circular (Raleigh, NC) has the Blu-ray for $18.96 and the DVD for $14.96. It's also advertising the regular diecasts for $5.86 this week.

My Target circular has the Blu-ray for $22.99, with the diecasts for $5.89. You also get $5 off if you buy the Blu-ray and any F&R diecast.

Comment

Might just bite on the Bluray version @ Target and getting the $5 off a diecast. You have either the choice or singles or deluxes. Keep that in mind.

Comment

What exactly is the Wildfire Air Attack Team Trainer?

Comment

Here's a little bit more about what the Walmart version includes:

Bonus DVD "Wildfire Air Attack Team Trainer" - An Interactive Feature That Includes: "Transport", "Heavy Lifter", and "Mechanic";

Bonus Features: Exclusive Animated Short: "Vitaminamulch: Air Spectacular"; Animated Shorts: "Dipper" and "Smokejumpers"; Featurettes: "Welcome to Piston Peak!" - This mock-umentary promotional piece shows off all the highlights of the acclaimed Piston Peak National Park and it's aerial firefighting team, "Air Attack: Firefighters From The Sky" - This high-energy, music-driven behind-the-scenes piece takes an inside look at the real smoke jumpers and firefighters who attack wildfires from the air; Spencer Lee Music Video "Still I Fly"; Deleted Scenes with Filmmaker Intros.

Thanks for the update on the Walmart prices, odisn - I remember now seeing those from the ad but didn't have access to the ad yesterday on my lunch break...

And thanks as well, odisn, for the update on the Target price - I haven't been able to access the Target ad online for several weeks and we don't have a Target ad in our Sunday paper... does Target say whether it's $5 off any diecast (Cars, Planes, Planes Fire and Rescue) single or boxed set or is it just Planes Fire and Rescue singles? My nearest Target is over 50 miles away.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'll post a picture of the ads (from the Blu-ray site I visit), as soon as I get to work.

Comment

I just went and picked up a copy at Wal-Mart.

Comment

Top to bottom: Walmart, Best Buy, then Target.

Comment

Working...
                X