2015 Cars Found at Retail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Cars Found at Retail

As posted earlier by Ferris in Recent Finds... he's found 2015 Cars singles at Walmart stores along the east coast of the US.

Kit Revster - previously only available in a Target exclusive 7 pack
    Shigeko - previously only available in a TRU exclusive boxed set
    Kori Trubowitz - was a single in the Walmart 8 Supercharged series - was also part of a Movie Moments with Lightning McQueen and is in the new TRU 9 pack.
    Bumper Save and Shifty Drug - first releases as singles with plastic tires
    Pit Crew Member Sarge - was a Target Final Lap single
    Maurice - was in 1 case as a single not too long ago.
    Dinoco McQueen - has not been a single for awhile - too bad it doesn't have the Rusteze logo on the rear spoiler.

No new Cars in this case... but it's good to see new Cars.

Many thanks for the picture, Ferris!

Please let us know where and when you find 2015 Cars at retail.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

while I like the artwork of the card,i do not like the excessive red on the lower half of it.

it maybe some time before we start seeing these here in the UK though as there is still a couple of cases still to be released over here.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
      while I like the artwork of the card,i do not like the excessive red on the lower half of it.

it maybe some time before we start seeing these here in the UK though as there is still a couple of cases still to be released over here.
      I agree that we see a lot of red... however, it looks like it's Mattel's attempt to make the Cars seem important - they're being pictured on the "Red Carpet" - it's common on the US at movie premieres and award shows.

I'm not aware of any US stores getting any cases newer than the Louis Larue/Holley with screen case - so we are several cases behind as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chris,

Could you confirm whether or not the Bumper Save and Shifty Drug singles have the flat eyes or the raised eyebrows? Thank you

Comment

Flat eyes.

Comment

The red background really does pop out but I think it's nice after two years of white background.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
              Flat eyes.
              Thank you. This does not bode well for the fate of Tach O Mint, who was raised-eyes in the MSOTS and now will very very likely be flat-eyes for this year's release.

Comment

I'll just be happy whenever new cars start showing up, cool to see Shigeko though.
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I just found Kori at Wal-Mart today.

Comment

Nice find, J Las!
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I just noticed the new cardbacks have Shifty Drug and Bumper Save labeled with their actual names, thats pretty cool
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Still have yet to see any

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                          Still have yet to see any
                          None found yet here

Comment

While I still haven't found any 2015 cardback Cars in stores, this week's Meijer ad shows WGP Lightning McQueen on the 2015 cardback:

Maybe I'll go look before church...

Comment

Working...
                            X