Neon Frosty is here: November 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon Frosty is here: November 2014

Many of you have heard the news... Neon Frosty is here... or will be here shortly - the official release date is November 13 but several stores have put them out early... several of our PCD members including Silver Frosty, Flash, Ricksta76, and Ozzie Mum have found them as well as the great 2014 poster in stores and offered to help... Silver Frosty had some fun while at a Target store - here are some pictures that he sent:

(Above photos from Silver Frosty used by permission)

Neon Frosty is the 2014 Australia Target exclusive... production should be around 4000 Cars... here are some great photos sent to me by Flash:

It looks great opened:

(Above photos from Flash used by permission)

In 2012 Super Chase Frosty was the exclusive... In 2013 Silver Frosty was the exclusive... each year we had members donate Frosty Cars to use for prizes or help out members who otherwise wouldn't have had the chance to add these Cars to our collections... I'm working with friends to obtain Neon Frosty for this year through trades, purchases, and hopefully donations and will make an announcement as soon as I can.

I think Neon Frosty is going to make a great addition to my collection... many thanks to our Australian PCD members for helping us out with Neon Frosty.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I agree with you Cac1959, it does look great!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

yes it is a great looking car

Comment

OOOOHH! Really need one!

Comment

Got one on the way...very excited!

Comment

Yep, thanks to Silver Frosty for hooking all of us who wanted one up. Put in a lot of miles and a lot of hours to get these cars for us and it's very much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
              Yep, thanks to Silver Frosty for hooking all of us who wanted one up. Put in a lot of miles and a lot of hours to get these cars for us and it's very much appreciated!
              Thanks for those kind words!

Comment

Can't wait to get my hands on one!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

http://instagram.com/p/vakSBDDUz-/

Frosty is doing store signings again this Friday in Sydney and Saturday in Melbourne. Not that I've seen any cars left to sign!

I have also realised that I have given a 2014 poster to everyone with their Frosty and didn't leave one for myself!!!
                  Last edited by Silver Frosty; 11-17-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Just noticed this photo of him with neon Frosty:

http://instagram.com/p/vK-YBmjU0_/

Comment

And this is his son - do you reckon he likes Cars? If so, how cool for him that his dad is in the movie and has toy cars named after him?!

http://instagram.com/p/vIAGI-DU_3/

Comment

Very cool how Frosty promotes his CARS. Nice to know someone cares because it seems like CARS is getting less and less attention from the general public these days.

Comment

Thanks for helping us out with Neon Frosty, Silver Frosty... and many thanks for the instagram links...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Neon Frosty's in da house

Hopefully managed to get at least one MIB!

NeonFrostyssmall.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by malbertmac View Post
                              Hopefully managed to get at least one MIB!

Wow - I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about those, malbertmac! Chances are good that more than one will be MIB! Many, many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X