Ice Racers are here: 12/7/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Racers are here: 12/7/14

Found by pirelliboy at Toys R US in the UK this morning, 12/7/14... the Ice Racers are here!

Here are the 7 racers released as singles:

Lightning McQueen:

Lightning closeup:

Lightning cardback:

Raoul Caroule:

Raoul closeup:

Raoul cardback:

Miguel Camino:

Miguel closeup:

Miguel cardback:

Shu Todoroki:

Shu closeup:

Shu cardback:

Lewis Hamilton:

Lewis closeup:

Lewis cardback:

Max Schnell:

Max closeup:

Or should I say Sebastian Schnell?

I like the Max/Sebastian cardback a lot... I might just want this one on the international cardback...

And the host of the Ice Race - Vitaly Petrov:

Vitaly closeup:

Vitaly cardback:

The hood of all but McQueen contains this logo:

According to pirelliboy, these were £6.99 each - I'd expect them to retail for $5.99 in the US but they could be higher.

The more I look at them, the cooler I think they are... 7 singles - no Francesco... will Francesco be in the next case or will he just be in a 4 pack as an exclusive Car? And will Ice Racer Frosty be the 2015 Target Australia promo Car?

Congratulations on your brilliant find, pirelliboy! Many thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Let us know which stores you find them in... and when... and how much... I'd like to find a set for myself in time for Christmas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Not in my local TRU but then that's no surprise as it never has anything in there other than LMQ or Francesco year after year

Comment

an awesome find by pirelliboy this morning,looking forward to seeing these,they do look cool (no pun intended lol )
      they didn't have any in our toys r us either

Comment

How neat looking they are! Thanks for sharing!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Awesome! Lewis Hamilton looks great!

Comment

They had all seven in Brislington Toys R Us today.

Comment

Awesome finds! The Cars look great, and the packaging is nice too! Hope these make their way across the pond soon.

Comment

I wonder if Mattel will complete the series this time or whether we will only see 7 racers, as I presume more are 'planned'. Think I may wait until they hit, Asda, Tesco etc, as I am sure the price will be more appropriate sooner or later

Comment

So comparing this series to Neons, Nigel is replaced by Vitaly.

I didn't collect all of the silver series. Did all Cars 2 racers get produced in silver?

If I was a betting man, I would bet big that there will be an ice racer Frosty come November 2015!

Comment

I can't wait to NOT complete yet another Cars Series! (assuming of course that they even show up over here)

Comment

Why does Carla keep getting left out?

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                        Why does Carla keep getting left out?
                        For some reason toy companies think female characters don't sell very well in a "boy's" toy line.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

its good to see us beating the yanks to something again, it doesnt happen that much...what am I talking about, I forgot .... the Ryder Cup!
                          (no offence, lads)

Comment

bingo, result, went to tru, the only clue was the ice racers pull backs, there was mcq, hamilton and raole, the frenchie being the best looking by far, they had been put out/ fired out on a peg with 7.99 stock, but the actual price on investigation was 9.99.
                            got the bloke to check out back and he came out with an unopened outer, bought a hamilton and put the rest out on display, at 6.99 a trifle expensive, so the pull backs are the better value and quite nice with it

Comment

SWEEEEEET find!! Wonder if or when these will arrive over here. Thanks for the awesome pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X