Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first 2015 case of Movie Moments is here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first 2015 case of Movie Moments is here!

Thanks to Eli Davies from GetMeCollectibles... we know what the first 2015 case of Movie Moments is:

Francesco Bernoulli/Guiseppe Motorosi - x2 - WGP (5/6 of 15) - Previously a Kmart exclusive

Sally/Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen - x4 - Radiator Springs (8/9 of 19)

RPM Chief/Petrol Pulaski - x3 -Piston Cup (5/6 of 18) - previously ROR and WOC singles

Rudy "Easy" Oakes/Easy Idle Pitty - x3 - Piston Cup (7/8 of 18) - Easy Idle has been a launcher and in a 4 pack... the pitty was a single in the ROR series.

Each pitty includes the toolbox.

The WGP 2 pack also shows WGP McQueen, Lewis Hamilton, Max Schnell, and Miguel Camino on the back.
    The Piston Cup 2 pack also shows Bumper Save and Chick Hicks on the back.
    Sheriff, Doc, Mater, and Brand New Mater are on the back of the Radiator Springs 2 pack.

I'll post more pictures when I get them... I'll buy one of each of these first 4 to keep carded.

While I personally would like to see new Cars, these are some nice re-releases... Hopefully will see Otto Bonn, the Max Schnell crew chief, in 2015... I'd like to see the N2O Cola crew chief and pitty in a 2 pack as well as some of the other characters we've seen as prototypes.

What are your thoughts on these new movie moments?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Cool! Can't wait for Easy Idle Pitty! Thanks for sharing!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Makes me wish I had been more patient collecting these!! Nonetheless I will probably pick up at least one of each (except Sally and LMQ) for opening and maybe sone extra Easy Idles, for down the road to help those years from now that will be looking for all the PC racers.

Comment

It's looking like I can just take 2015 off. Maybe take a year to try & source the last two Super Chases of 2014.

Comment

when did the Easy Idle car get renamed to 'Easy Oakes'?

Comment

Yes! Francesco and Giuseppe!! Hopefully see this in local stores

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
              when did the Easy Idle car get renamed to 'Easy Oakes'?
              It's the actual name of the racer, not sponsor, his sponsor is still Easy Idle, but his name, which in 2015 they will be referring to the racers by their names, not sponsors, is Rudy "Easy" Oakes.
              Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I never collected the Piston Cup crew chiefs or Pitties, so I'll probably pick those 2 up.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

It looks like Mattel started renaming some of the Piston Cup racers towards the end of the 2014 year - here's a King single from the Alberto case that I bought at a southwest Ohio Kohl's store today:

My order of the 4 Movie Moments is on its way from Get Me Collectibles... It left Minnesota last night.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

give mattel their due, they do know how to extend a line!

Comment

Looking at those Pitty's, it seems that 2006 wishes are finally happening almost a decade later -- way to slow-go Mattel!

Comment

I received a set of the 4 Movie Moments from Get Me Collectibles a few minutes ago... it includes an error Easy Idle... here are pictures:

Sally and Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen:

Rudy "Easy" Oakes and Easy Idle Pitty:

Francesco Bernoulli and Guiseppe Motorosi:

Chief RPM and Petrol Pulaski:

Comment

Very nice! I'm still very much looking forward to getting Francesco/Giuseppe. Thanks for sharing Chris!

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Those two packs look nice!
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Its interesting how they use the real names for some of the pittys here and there. Rudy Oakes & Easy Idle Pitty / "Cheif RPM" & Petrol Pulaski. They can be very detailed with the Rudy Oakes and Petrol Pulaski thing, then very vague with Easy Idle Pitty and Cheif RPM. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X