Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first 2015 case of Movie Moments is here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Yes, the first Easy Idle/Easy Idle pitty 2 pack that I received has a Jeff Gorvette rim... I bought another one with the correct rim a couple weeks later.

Has anyone seen any 2015 Movie Moments in stores yet?
    I haven't even seen 2015 Singles in stores yet. Mattel's been really slipping for the past few months.

Come to think of it, I still have 4 or 5 2014 Singles Cases left to find. At least I'm caught up on Movie Moments and Deluxes.

Comment

I haven't seen any 2015 Cars in stores yet either, Fillmore1234... I've also checked the Mattel site for a 2015 poster but it's not there yet and I don't expect it for a while.

Case assortments with only 3 new Cars out of 24 have caused retailers to get stuck with pegwarmers and cancel orders... By this time last year the first 2 2014 cases had been found in many stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
        You're right, if Mattel stopped focusing on all the main characters from both movies, and had more new characters I'd be much more thrilled to check for cars every time I'm at Walmart. At the moment I'm sick of seeing Lightning Mcqueen, no matter what variant he is.
        I'm always sick of LMQ variants, lol.
        Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Yes, the first Easy Idle/Easy Idle pitty 2 pack that I received has a Jeff Gorvette rim... I bought another one with the correct rim a couple weeks later.

Has anyone seen any 2015 Movie Moments in stores yet?
        Have seen a few 2015 Singles, only in Michigan Walmarts. No sign of MM or Deluxe (i need that Frank!)

Comment

Working...
        X