Merry Christmas 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas 2014

Wishing all members of the Cars community a very Merry Christmas!

Please post any Christmas Cars gifts and finds in this thread.

I received a set of 2 Cars storage cubes - I'll use them in my IKEA furniture... I'll post photos later.

I also bought myself the Target Piston Peak 7 pack last night... I thought I was going to get Ice Racers... I found a store that assured me they had 3 cases... I got there... they confirmed they had 3 cases... but they weren't out, and they couldn't find them in the back or with items for the after Christmas set up.

Here are my main Cars presents... my wife got me the calendar and the sign... my middle son and his wife got me the storage cubes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Merry christmas to you too Chris and to the rest of the PCD members. Although i already knew what they were I got 2 hot wheels Lamborghinis and the james bond lotus (the $1 version). Got some assassins creed mega blocks lol and the hobbit desolation of smaug bluray.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Comment

So posting on here after not being on here for a while but wanted to share my new Christmas gifts!

Haven't seen hardly any new stuff in any stores near me or even ones a short drive from me but better then nothing.
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! You can view everything I received in my collection thread: http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...9893#post49893
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year, hope everyone is having a good time! Since everyone is sharing their gifts, I'll show my "Cars & Planes" related gifts!

Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Special thanks to Chris, our wonderful site CEO (Cars Executive Officer) for sending along the PCD custom racer for my family to put under the tree. Pictures do not do this Car justice! I am a proud member of this site and there could be no better of a Car to represent us all. I hope you all had and have a great Christmas with your families and friends!

Comment

I don't have pictures, but I did get Barry Diesel and Neon Frosty on Christmas Day

Comment

santa got me alberto, (a nice find , as i,ve never seen him in store), a disney infiniti francesco and a superb book on the mother road/route 66

alberto, always thought he was a fiat 500, clearly not, so out is the little blighter?

Comment

Thanks, Merry Christmas.
                    ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Working...
                    X