Single

Movie Moment

Deluxe

Boxed set

Store find

Online purchase

Trades:

Looking forward to your answers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here's my list:

Single: Henry Motisse (new)... Todd and Lizzie (re-releases)

Movie Moment - Jessica Giampetrol/Nate Stanchion - a 2 pack with 2 new Cars was great news for those of us who have been collecting a long time... my second favorite was John/Nancy - again, 2 new Cars.

Deluxe - Alfredo

Boxed set - Planes Fire and Rescue Fusel Lodge Fire Alarm with Cad Spinner, Ol Jammer, Pulaski, and Dusty - 3 of the 4 basically new... my runner up was the Walmart 3 pack Leaving the Lodge with Cad Spinner and Ol Jammer and Meru.

Store find - finding the missing 2012 Movie Moments (Petra Cartalina/Miguel Camino and Miles/Cleaning Pittys) at TJ Maxx/Marshalls... Runner up - finding Judge Davis and Antonio Planes Gift sets at 1 Kroger Marketplace store, 1 time.

Online purchase - Super Chase singles and other new singles and 2 packs and Deluxe from Get Me Collectibles... runner up - Planes Fire and Rescue items from Amazon.com... 2nd runner up: Target Collector McQueen

Trades: Great customs from Scavenger... Neon Frosty from friends in Australia... New Cars from Ferris.

Best Bargain: Planes Tent sets for $3.00 each on clearance at Meijer (75% off) right before Christmas.

My favorite Car of 2014 was the PCD custom racer... but then, as owner/administrator of the site, I am partial... many thanks to all who made this happen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My memory is a little fuzzy between 2013-14 and those two years blend together for what came out (and on my phone do can't really do multi tabs very easily to check it out lol):

Single: Todd. Been wanting one ever since i learned of the original release

Movie moment: Any crew chief pack is awesome in my books. Also, even though i don't have them, the Marco and Marcelo pack is up there

Deluxe: Grem with camera. I can't say no to a lemon

Box set: N/a

Store find: N/a

Online purchase: Movie moments jeff/john shu/mach and getting a hold of the miguel/petro set as well.

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Single: Jonathan Shiftko - and I haven't even found him yet! A nice Car I am really looking forward to getting.

Movie Moment: Father Burke and Cardinal Pittys - this one is because of the memorable find for me, I found that car by surprise on the way down to one of the most fun weekends of my life at Dover International Raceway in June

Deluxe: Alfredo - I was disappointed about losing an eBay auction for this Car, then found him in real life the next day

Boxed set: Alloy Hemberger pack for $9 or so on clearance!

Store find: My friend found me an old Leroy Traffik with Snow Tires still on the pegs in a KMart in North Jersey

Online purchase: I found a very nice eBay seller from Nebraska who was in the process of selling his collection and won a lot of auctions for various older Cars, highlights including Shifty Drug Hauler, Gray (King) Hauler, Oliver Lightload, and Cartney Brakin

Trades: trading a Radiator Springs 500 1/2 set to DiZz for Taia Decotura and Taco Truck Mater, two amazing Cars I didn't think I would ever get!

2014 was a great year for CARS, a great year for me with regards to my collection and the rest of my life, and I am happiest I have ever been. Thank you to everyone here because you have all played a part in that no matter how small. Here's to a happy, healthy, and Cars-y 2015!

Comment

Single: Todd the Pizza Planet Truck,

Movie Moment: Kimberly Rims & Carinne Cavy, I like their original-ness, not special in any way, I haven't found them yet sadly.

Deluxe: Chuck "Choke" Cables and Nelson Blindspot, love the camera guys!

Boxed set: Not really sure about this one.

Store find: finding Trike Feldman at Aldi's

Online purchase ... um.. I think I bought Petra Cartalina/Miguel Camino from on here. I think. lol My memory with how I obtain my cars isn't well sometimes

Trades: I believe I traded to get Long Ge. He's didn't come out in 2014, but still an awesome getting him.

Happy New Year everyone!
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Single: Todd The Pizza Planet Truck

Movie Moment: Father Burke and Cardinal Pitties

Deluxe: Wild Miles Axlerod

Boxed set: Can't remember what it's called off hand-The one with V8 Mia and Tia

Store find: Possibly Franz/Fliegenhosen

Online purchase: I didn't make any

Trades: I didn't make any trades

Comment

Single: has to be Lizzie. I can't think of any new or any rereleased singles that I was more excited about this year. Costanza might be a close second.

Movie Moments: I think I have to go with Jeff Gorvette and John Lassetire. They may have turned into pegwarmer a later, but it was pretty exciting and bittersweet when they first showed up.

Deluxe: This was not a particularly good year for the deluxe in my opinion. I guess I will go with Wild Miles Aceltod though.

Boxed Set: Hank Hallsum and waitress Mia and Tia

Store Find: Toons. They may be ho him now since they only released 8 and in pretty good abundance, but I was one of the very first to get them which was sweet, and I really wanted to get Dragon LMQ. I look forward to them this year too. Close second is Gray hauler.

Online Purchase: The showstoppers. Really glad to finally have these in my collection. Close second is Easy Idle pit crew.

Trades: Bumper Save hauler plus crew. I had a ton of great trades this last year and appreciate all of them, but this was the most exciting for me.

Comment

Single: Todd or Lizzie

Movie Moment: John and Nancy

Deluxe: Chuck "Choke" Cables and Nelson Blindspot

Boxed set: Hank Hallsum and waitress Mia and Tia

Store find: Taia Decotura or Neon Frosty

Online purchase: Loose Cars 1 crew chiefs and pitties from an American selling their whole collection individually

Trades: I did a lot of trades this year! The deluxes were my favourite. Especially Brian Parks Motors, Frank, Marco Axelbender, Richard Clapton Kensington, Miles Malone, Radiator springs John Lassetire and Muggsy Liftsome

Best Bargain: Half price (AU$8) Cars 2 deluxes such as Taia, Taco Mater, Funny Mater, The Queen, Double decker bus

Comment

single, gotta be mama b
                  movie moment,never found any of these in 2014
                  deluxe, alfredo
                  boxed set, the 500half disney 3 pack, the one with mater/stanley
                  store find, mama b
                  on line purchase, n/a, the collection is uk based on high st finds, however did find timothy twostroke whilst on holiday
                  trades, n/a
                  best value, the 2 disney store 500/half 3 packs at 7.49, unfortunately I had already bought them

hopefully 2015 will be as good as 2014

Comment

Single:I agree with ^ Boogity.... has to be Mama B

Movie Moment: Nate and Jessica the chemists, love that 2 pack

Deluxe: Alfredo the Ambulance- all diecast, very heavy and overall a great looking vehicle

Box Set: The re-release of Mater the Greater set in UK stores. That was one I really wanted to add to the collection

Store Find: Mama B for the first time

On Line: Best e-bay purchase had to be the J.Las Safari truck

Bargain: Found a Tractor Tipping set half price in TRU

Trades: Silver Frosty for hooking me up with Neon Frosty and DIZz for Tank Coat! Thanks Guys!!!

2014 was a great Cars year for me and I hope 2015 is just as good!

Comment

Single: I'll go with Todd as well. He's still awesome.

Movie Moment: Jessica & Nate for sure. Uncle Topolino's band is still one of my all time favorites though.

Deluxe: Emmanuel. He's one of the cooler looking ones in my opinon. Very big.

Box Set: I've only bought the Neon & Ice Racer box sets, so idk.

Store Find: Finding WOC DJ at Walmart in December for $2. Best 2014 series find would probably be finding Sally W/ Tattoo, Todd & Louis LaRue at one Target.

Online: Bought a lot online, lol. Not sure i have a favorite yet from last year, mostly buying older series.

Bargain: Takeshi for $13 on Amazon w/ prime.

No Trades.

Can't wait for 2015

Comment

Here's my list:

Single: Lubewig

Movie Moment: Jessica & Nate, 2 new Cars in one package..

Deluxe: Grem with Camera, just like accessories very much..

Boxed set: none for me in 2014..

Store find: only found 2(!) 2014 Cars in a store, Denise and Todd. Todd wins !

Online purchase: Lots, since there was nothing in the stores here..can't pick a winner: El Materdor, Convoy Bros or JL Surfin Safari truck. I know, all not 2014 but these are the ones I'm so glad to have..

Trades: Plenty to get lots of 2014 Cars, too many to write them all down here. thanks to all of you !!
                        Cars Addict

Comment

single's - Louis larue,henri motisse,jonathan shiftko - re-releases - Todd,Lizzie,Mama B
                          twin packs - Jessica and nate ,john and nancy - re-releases - chick/transberry juice
                          deluxe - alfredo re-release - chuck choke cables
                          box set - Disney planes welcome to piston peak 7 pack
                          specials - Red box RS Lightning McQueen and Kmart promo Metallic Dusty Crophopper
                          Online Purchases - Original version John Lassetire surf truck
                          store finds - found all singles at store but I think my biggest relief of finding was timothy twostroke as we missed the first case here in the uk but was subsequently re-packed in a later case.
                          Trades and purchases - Supercharged Meet at Flo's gift set,sarge's boot camp,fred pacer movie moments,white box versions of kmart exclusives ivan,muggsy liftsome and rs john lassetire,radiator springs chase 5 pack,and many many more thanks to my global friends

Comment

Single: Henri Motisee

Movie Moment: Nate Stanchion & Jessica Giampetrol

Deluxe: Alfredo

Boxed set: Planes F&R Fusel Lodge Fire Alarm (the one with Pulaski, Cad Spinner, Ol' Jammer, & Firefighter Dusty)

Store find: Finding 3 Chase Marcelos & Marcos at one Target

Online purchase: SDCC Neon Shu & Lightning

Trades: Didn't make any trades
                            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                            X