Going, Going, Gone! (Clearance items)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going, Going, Gone! (Clearance items)

Thought I'd start a new thread on Cars and Planes items going on clearance... Mattel keeps trying new product lines instead of giving us more of the diecasts that we love.

Now that Christmas is over, stores are putting things on clearance to make room for new items... Here's what's on clearance at Meijer stores in Indiana and Ohio:

Fire and Rescue playsets and large talking Smokejumpers:

I actually bought the Control Tower playset... haven't used it yet as I haven't opened any of my Fire and Rescue diecasts.

Riplash Racers:

Singles $4.49 and 2 packs $7.49... I haven't bought any and don't intend to start.

Action Shifters and Riplash Racers playsets:

Riplash Flyers playsets:

Planes Skytrack Challenge track set:

Micro Drifters (Cars and Planes):

I bought just a few sets... I thought they were too small and choking hazards to small children... the previously discontinued Mini Adventures were a better size.

What other Cars and Planes items have you seen on clearance? I know that Target has had some items on clearance including the Lightning McQueen for the adult collector...

Please post what you've seen along with where you've seen it, and add pictures if possible.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I saw the Adult Collector McQueen last night in Target for $7 but didn't buy it because of a paint chip on his eyes.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Toys - that's fine. But personally, I would like to see more new products in the format diecast.

Comment

For Disney store collectors, Mac + 8 cars for under $21...

Comment

Working...
        X