New 2015 2-Packs Announced!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2015 2-Packs Announced!!!

On Takefiveaday, Met has an article about a couple more 2-Pack releases for 2015 and a preview on "Lost in the Desert" Van and Mini.

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2015/01/...-2015-2-packs/
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Thanks for the heads up, Kenny... it's hard for me to get excited about another Mater, Acer, and Grem... but the lost in the desert Van and Mini are awesome... and I'll be glad to add the serving pittys to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good news. Finally, the new models in the series in 2015.

Comment

Glad to see that the Sushi Chefs are finally released while the prototypes are still there from the 2012 Comic Con

Comment

I'd be happy if all the new Cars for 2015 were just in the 2-packs & Deluxe. But the upcoming Target 4-packs quickly slap me back down to Earth on that dream. Perfect Mattel logic though, going from Super Chases to no new (announced) singles in the cases.

Comment

They look pretty cool! It's kind of interesting that TakeFiveADay states "The first 4 2-packs (movie moments) are HERE" when they only show three 2-packs, but I could be overlooking something. This could be a typo or TakeFiveADay forgot to add the last one, but that's even if I'm right about my observation.

It's obvious what series these will be in, except for Desert Van & Mini, but the 'sleepy' Grem and Acer are most likely in Le Left Turn Inn Series and the Sushi Chefs & Mater w/ Drinks are most likely in the Tokyo Party Series.
            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I love my lemons... But finding it very hard to get excited over those two. So many repaints they could have chosen over these

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Rbart1209 View Post
                They look pretty cool! It's kind of interesting that TakeFiveADay states "The first 4 2-packs (movie moments) are HERE" when they only show three 2-packs, but I could be overlooking something. This could be a typo or TakeFiveADay forgot to add the last one, but that's even if I'm right about my observation.

It's obvious what series these will be in, except for Desert Van & Mini, but the 'sleepy' Grem and Acer are most likely in Le Left Turn Inn Series and the Sushi Chefs & Mater w/ Drinks are most likely in the Tokyo Party Series.

Try clicking his link that says "HERE".

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
                  Try clicking his link that says "HERE".
                  Ohhhh, I see now, thanks.
                  Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                  X