The Great Neon Frosty Charity Sale: starts Wednesday February 4, 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Neon Frosty Charity Sale: starts Wednesday February 4, 2015

We are pleased to announce the Great Neon Frosty Charity sale... it starts Wednesday February 4, 2015.

Want Neon Frosty?

We've got Neon Frosty... Neon Frosty was a limited production Car available in Australia at Target stores in November 2014... the retail price was 12 Australian dollars.

Thanks to a wonderful friend of PCD and the Cars community, Mike Albert, we are pleased to announce the opportunity for members of our Cars community to purchase one Neon Frosty for less than the Australian retail price plus shipping... We want to make sure that Cars collectors get an opportunity to add Neon Frosty to their collections.

We have over around 340 Neon Frosty available for purchase - in the US, $8.00 covers the cost of one Neon Frosty shipped to you... additionally we are going to ship 24 to one of our UK PixarCarsDiecast.com moderators who will in turn ship to members who live in the UK... for those of you who live in other countries, you may purchase one for $6.00 plus the actual shipping and handling charges.

At this time there is a limit of one (1) Neon Frosty available for purchase per household... we are going to maintain a list of names.

To join the list of members wishing to purchase a Neon Frosty, please send an e-mail containing your full name, mailing address, Facebook name, and screen name on PixarCarsDiecast.com, CarsTheToys.com, TakeFiveADay.com, and PayPal address to either:

GetMeCollectibles@gmail.com or

carter.chris@yahoo.com

Not only will you be buying a Neon Frosty, you will be helping to support 2 great charities.. proceeds from (approximately 270) Neon Frosty sold by Get Me Collectibles will be donated to Ethan's Reason... proceeds from the 70 Neon Frosty sold by PCD will be donated to Nathan's Playroom... Somewhere between $1 and $1.50 will cover the costs of packing materials - somewhere between $3.50 and $4.00 per each Neon Frosty sold will be donated to charity.

We will reply with a PayPal request for payment... upon receipt of your PayPal payment we will prepare your package for mailing.

Quantities are limited - we have about 340 available to sell... Get Me Collectibles has about 270 to sell and PCD has 70 to sell... I also have set 30 back as prizes for upcoming contests on PixarCarsDiecast.com.

Thank you, Mike, for making it possible to offer Neon Frosty to members of our Cars community by purchasing them and shipping them to the United States... thank you to Get Me Collectibles for helping with the distribution and shipping of Neon Frosty and for keeping track of who has ordered.

On behalf of PixarCarsDiecast.com and the Cars community, making Neon Frosty available to you.

Chris
    cac1959

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Good on ya lads!

A fine idea, a good cause & a chance to get a Car from the other side of the planet.
    Sounds like a winner to me.

Snatch 'em up folks!!

Comment

Awesome! What a wonderful idea!

Comment

What a great event - I have sent you an email, Chris

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has sent e-mails requesting Neon Frosty so far... you will get replies and PayPal requests for payment.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Get Me Collectibles is finished shipping neons for the night. If you sent an email requesting a neon frosty prior to 8 pm and have not received an invoice please let me know via email. International orders and newly paid orders will be shipped tomorrow night for any order with payment received prior to 8pm. New invoices will be sent out some time tomorrow before 8 pm for any new requests.
            Thanks!
            Eli Davies
            getmecollectibles@gmail.com

Comment

A great idea, many thanks for this. Very pleased to be involved and thanks to Eli for getting back to me so quickly

Comment

Wow, good on you Mike, Eli and Chris for paying for these out of your own pockets and offering them for a ridiculously low price to others!

This Cars community is a great one to be a part of.

Comment

We still have Neon Frosty available for sale... and I do understand that some of you have received your packages.

Thank you for supporting the Neon Frosty Charity sale.

Comment

I received mine today and I couldn't be more pleased with it. Thank you to everyone involved!

Comment

Would like to say thanks again, Neon Frosty arrived here in the UK today

Comment

We still have Neon Frosty available for sale... I'm hoping to get a package sent to the UK this coming weekend (weather permitting) that will include Neon Frosty Cars to be sent onto to UK members.

For those of you who have asked about being able to purchase an additional Neon Frosty, we'll let you know as soon as we know.

Comment

Working...
                        X