Deluxe Case T is here (2/14/15)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Case T is here (2/14/15)

Thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles for the heads up... 2015 Deluxe Case T is here.

Brian Fuel is a new Car - Number 2 of 7 in Ye Left Turn Inn series:

Here's the cardback:

The case has 1 Brian Fuel.

Case T also has 2 Tractor - this is the first release of Tractor as a single... #15 of 19 in the Radiator Springs series:

No surprises on the cardback:

There's one Dinoco Helicopter in the case... #7 of 8 in the Dinoco series:

The cardback confirms Mrs The King in the series:

The case also includes 2 Red... Red was also in the first 2015 Deluxe case.

Many thanks for the heads up and the use of your pictures, Eli... Get Me Collectibles should be receiving more of Deluxe case T in the coming days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I can't wait for this case! Thanks for sharing!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I like this case, however I wish they would've only put in 1 Red, and replaced the other with Frank.
      Tractor seems a bit small for a deluxe, don't you think? He could be a regular single.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
        I like this case, however I wish they would've only put in 1 Red, and replaced the other with Frank.
        Tractor seems a bit small for a deluxe, don't you think? He could be a regular single.
        I 100% agree, Tractor should be a regular single, plus, wasn't he originally released as a single?
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I can't wait to find these! Brian Fuel looks awesome because I unfortunately never got Muggsy Liftsome, so he will be awesome! Tractor is fairly exciting because I have 3 right now and I someday want to get all 12 tractors that were in the field! Can't wait!
          Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
            I 100% agree, Tractor should be a regular single, plus, wasn't he originally released as a single?
            Tractor was released in a Movie Moment with Luigi and Guido as well as a Single in the Storytellers series... There's no reason why he should be a Deluxe...

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              Tractor was released in a Movie Moment with Luigi and Guido as well as a Single in the Storytellers series... There's no reason why he should be a Deluxe...
              Mattel is releasing Tractor as a Deluxe because they know they can sell it at the higher prices that Deluxe Cars command.

Tractor was released with Luigi and Guido as a Movie Moment in the Desert Back, Supercharged, and World of Cars series... other than as a Story Teller single, as Fillmore1234 said, and in a Story Tellers 3 pack with Wedding Day Ramone and Brand New Mater, that was the last release(s) of Tractor.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If you think realistically, a combine is much bigger than a cow. Cows are the size of small cars. Small cars are mainline singles, while semis and combines are deluxe.
                I agree that the only reason tractor is deluxe is to pull in $6 instead of $4 because they know he will be popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                  If you think realistically, a combine is much bigger than a cow. Cows are the size of small cars. Small cars are mainline singles, while semis and combines are deluxe.
                  I agree that the only reason tractor is deluxe is to pull in $6 instead of $4 because they know he will be popular.
                  More like $8 instead of $4. The $6 price tag is an error at Walmart I believe since they actually sell them for $8 unless you catch it.

Comment

More like $8 instead of $4. The $6 price tag is an error at Walmart I believe since they actually sell them for $8 unless you catch it.
                    lol Tractor is not worth a deluxe labeling. And unless the price has gone up. The $6 price is what normally I've paid for the deluxes.
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

The prices just went down for Deluxe at my Target, they're at $5.99 now.

Comment

Someone should look at the empty space in that blister and feel ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                          Someone should look at the empty space in that blister and feel ashamed.
                          Remember the good old days when the old Movie Moments ended up on clearance?

And Mattel probably feels that since the Deluxe Toon Padre was $3.97 at Walmart several years ago that they can sell Tractor as a Deluxe to make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X