the best find ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best find ever

bout ye lads, i,m back, well cars 2 3d was premiering at the nurburgring on saturday just after practice, took a dander up to the cinema about tea time (obviously f1 comes first), what did I find, I found a real life sized version of LIGHTNING MCQUEEN, fipping beezer, got a ton of pics
    Went back with my mates after the race on sunday and guess what , he,d gone

Pics to follow

we want pics, we want pics....

Comment

Glad to hear you had a good time at the race... and like everyone else, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of the life sized version of Lightning McQueen... I enjoyed seeing the life sized McQueen, Mater, and Finn at the State Farm Agents on a Mission World Tour (back on April 1) as well as pictures from others...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

did you really see all those, cos april 1st is april fools day so im not sure if youre making that up!

Comment

pics will be posted as soon as ru5ty comes down to do them!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
            did you really see all those, cos april 1st is april fools day so im not sure if youre making that up!

Great one, boogity! I did not pull an April Fool's Day joke on anyone about this...

Here's a photo of me at the event, in front of the life-size McQueen:

Here's the link to my Photobucket album showing several pictures:
            http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/s...ntsOnAMission/

Some of you are probably not old enough to remember... but the IBM PS/2 personal computer and the OS/2 Operating System were released on April 1, 1987... there have not been many (if any) significant computer systems or software packages released on April 1 since... maybe people didn't take those products as seriously as they would have had they been released on another day.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

pics are coming now....

Comment

Sorry guys this IBM PS/2 personal computer with the OS/2 Operating System's not working at its best at the moment...

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

as promised

[IMG][/IMG]
                    [IMG][/IMG]

heres a handsome chappie in his wet gear, mcqueens not bad either!

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Great photos, boogity... thanks for sharing.

Comment

That looks awesome Roger!

Comment

Working...
                        X