carrs 2 dvd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carrs 2 dvd

I acquired a cars 2 dvd, havnt watched it yet, but heading to the cinema tonight to see the real thing!

Stay away from the DVD until you've seen it at the cinema.

I'm going to the CInema to see it tomorrow evening, btu have to see it in 3D as the viewing times for the 2D version are too early

Comment

too right mrb

Comment

As soon as we left the theatre, my son wanted to go home and watch Cars 2 on TV. I had to tell him, he had to settle for Cars 1 until we get the DVD. So we went back to the theatre the next day and watched it again. I hope he can wait until the actual DVD release date!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Roger, just back from my 2nd instalment. After a sudden change of plan and being a tad early we ended up going in to see Transformers, but after 20 mins the kids (all 24 of them) were freaked out. So Cars 2 in 3D is were we headed. First time watching this movie in 3D and to be honest, not that great. But the kids and the supervisors all loved it, not sure if this movie will have the longevity the first one had but none the less still a blast....Got to see more of the characters i missed first time round...So roger enjoy your self tonight, and no doubt you'll be up here tomorrow with a Gatling gun strapped to the side of your car looking for some lemons lol...

Comment

Working...
          X