No announcement yet.

2015 Poster Has Been Revealed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm excited to not see the word "chase" associated with any of these...will there be super chase cars this year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope they do away with super chase cars as they are never sold in Canada. I'm looking forward to the RVs as they will go great with my custom A.H.

Now if D23 brings us all A.H. it will be fabulous. (hint hint for Disney/Mattel)

BTW, thanks to Dizz from CTT I noticed printed copies of the 2015 posters are included in my latest Cars of Cruz Besouro, Jumpstart, Okuni. They are folded under the cars at the bottom of the packaging. I imagine if Amazon had a poster pictured with the Cars on their site it means a print of the poster is included with the car.

Comment

It's not the same poster toyfountain. A very small poster with the common cars on it

Comment

Has there been a BMW released before Scott Motorse?

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
            Has there been a BMW released before Scott Motorse?
            I don't think so

there are a couple of bmw 2002 cars scheduled for release this year too

Comment

Looks like a very light year for me...lol

Crew chiefs and maybe lemons. I don't want any more yellow pacers and orange grems

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Omg I am so exited to see 2015 realease of Mia & Tia! I have wanted those 2 since 2006!

Comment

I actually need 26 Cars off that poster.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I need basically all of the cars off the poster.

Comment

I don't know if anyone noticed, but on the cardback of the Race Fans series it says "Fans cheer on their favorite racers in the seaside town of Porta Corse, home to the second race of the World Grand Prix" and there is a picture of Porta Corsa. All the cars that are being released from this series of from Cars 1.
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

BMW looks neat.
                        ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Working...
                        X