Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please observe proper board etiquette

March 11, 2015

Just wanted to let everyone know... I have just permanently banned a member for harassing multiple members, including me, about not updating wanted lists, trade lists, or more... this member previously served a 30 day ban for the same offense.

One of the administrative tools I have for PCD allows me to ban a specific IP address or range of IP addresses... so if the banned member attempts to create a new account from the same IP address or range it will not work... and as of 9:45 pm tonight I have added the IP addresses and e-mail address to the list of banned IP addresses and e-mail addresses.

Only PCD management team members should be contacting other members about updating lists - that includes the most active management members: me, Scavenger, GotFrank, as well as djjd21 and pirelliboy and a couple of less active members... I know that sometimes life gets busy and we might not update threads quickly - that shouldn't be a big deal to any of us.

I appreciate the members of our PixarCarsDiecast.com and our PixarCarsDiecast.com Facebook page... thank you for making PCD and the Cars community a great community to be a part of.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thank you Chris.

Comment

What a strange thing to do lol especially a 2nd time. Well all the better for the board then.

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

good job.
        ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

When the soon-to-be banned board member PMed me about updating my trade list, I asked him if there was anything on the list he was interested in. I got no response.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Sad that this has to be a concern - thanks to Chris and the other moderators for their dedication to this community

Comment

Working...
            X