No announcement yet.

NEW RARE SUPER DIE-CAST for 2012 * Checklist *

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the offer, Byron... I only have a few Hot Wheels... including the purple one I got when I joined the RLC to have a chance at a Speedway of the South set... I have a few non-Cars cars, including a 65 Ford Galaxy 500 (my grandmother had given me hers as my first car when I was 20) and a great car from Conrad (cvc1968)... maybe 8 non-Cars cars altogether. I appreciate your offer and I'll let you know.

If obtaining the Super Chase Cars isn't any more difficult than obtaining most of the Chase Cars I'll look forward to it... if it's more like finding Treasure Hunts then I won't.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chris, though I do not know anything about hot wheel, but if you need, I can look for them for you, since most of them are made in china too, and I saw a lot in shops before. by the way, I saw your bus (which is as same as DD bus, a match box car) in a shop, if I have some extra money, I will buy it

Comment

Thank you, lovemini... but I don't collect Hot Wheels and I need to keep it that way... my wife told me if I started collecting anything else all my Cars had to go... I think she means it... and just Monday a stray puppy showed up at the house... my 6 year old dog is protecting the puppy (it's not hers though)...

And I should have Cars from you very soon...

Anyway, back to the subject at hand... we'll see what Cars turn up in the Super Chase Diecast line and how easy they are to get soon...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

George how do you have the option to lay your hands on these Cars?? Its a tease!!!!

Comment

Super Chase Cars

Looks like the first 'Super Chase' car will be 'Flash' the Swedish racer.
            Will we ever see these in the UK?

"At the D23 Expo, John Lasseter, two-time Academy Award winning Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios Chief Creative Officer and devoted CARS collector, received the very first vehicle from the CARS Super Chase Collection that was just announced by Mattel. The new line of limited diecast vehicles will be available in Spring 2012 with Flash, the Swedish racer, being the first Super Chase vehicle. In addition, there will be three Super Chase vehicles, that have never been released in diecast, that will become available throughout 2012. The vehicles will be perfect for children or avid collectors, and will be available in select stores where Mattel’s diecast vehicles are sold with a retail price of only $3.99."
            Last edited by pirelliboy; 08-26-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Bring 'em on. Love new cars to hunt.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Cool you know I love a hunt!

Comment

I like a hunt when I have a good chance of success... since I have to drive so far to go to Target, Toys R Us, or multiple Walmart and Kmart stores, I like to know I'm going to get something... It's discouraging to drive 150 to 250 miles and come up empty.

I do like the International racers (regional racers)... I sure hope that they're easily obtainable... maybe not as easy as Finn/Mater/McQueen/Francesco, but that I can find them when I make a trip.

Comment

John's got one already!

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
                      Cool you know I love a hunt!
                      Not one per case this time then!
                      Should make the hunt more thrilling then eh Paul?
                      Late night searching....here we come......

Comment

I am hunting too. report soon....

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                          Not one per case this time then!
                          Should make the hunt more thrilling then eh Paul?
                          Late night searching....here we come......
                          Will be like the good old days, midnight runs, late night text leads and strange looks from the shelf stackers lol

Comment

Great, breaking into the shrink wrapped Asda pallets as there bought in from the warehouse... undoing the Tesco delivery trolleys before they are in there location and taking all the toy cases out to make sure the cars case isn't the hidden one in the middle surrounded by other toy cases. It normally is, I'm sure they do it on purpose and are watching us from the security cameras as some sought of sick joke just to keep them sane throughout the night.

And knowing the Toy night stacker by name!!! one I knew once actually text me when a new case came in... now that's what I call a service.

Comment

I like the look you get when you pull out your knife to open the boxes and it does a better job than the boxcutters the shelf-stockers have .... priceless.

Comment

I think these are the ones I've been waiting for...the connection between the trailers were russian/spannish etc cars appeared...that's a nice serie to chase

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Working...
                                X