Walmart False Radiator Springs 500 1/2 3-pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart False Radiator Springs 500 1/2 3-pack

I just ordered the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 3-pack with Ramone from Walmart.com, but they were out of stock online so I had them send one to one of my further away local Walmarts. When I got there they said that they did not have it in stock, yet they told us it was there and ready for pickup. Not only did they not have the set, but they tried to give us the Streets Of Japan 3-pack that I already have. I was very sad because I've been looking for that set since it first came out. Then I went to another fairly close Walmart because you could have it sent there too. We asked a person and they said that what they have out is what they have. I'll hopefully find one for cheap on ebay or amazon, but I just wanted to tell you to not have that set shipped to a store, because most likely, they won't have it. I also thought I'd mention that I looked at the regular cars in Walmart and I noticed that the RS 500 1/2 diecasts now have the 2015 red color behind the car.
    Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Sorry to hear about your problem with the RS 500 1/2 3 pack, COOLection TV... that 3 pack has been well stocked in eastern Indiana and western Ohio lately... hopefully they didn't pull the 3 pack from the Spring 2015 reset which is now underway... I may go check a few stores tomorrow - if I find one I can pick one up for you... let me know.

I know that in the past people have had trouble with Toys R US and Kmart not sending what the customer had ordered...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Send me an email and I will sell you one at cost, though i am not sure what that is, $15 I think? shipping might be $6 or $7 though.
      getmecollectibles@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Sorry to hear about your problem with the RS 500 1/2 3 pack, COOLection TV... that 3 pack has been well stocked in eastern Indiana and western Ohio lately... hopefully they didn't pull the 3 pack from the Spring 2015 reset which is now underway... I may go check a few stores tomorrow - if I find one I can pick one up for you... let me know.

I know that in the past people have had trouble with Toys R US and Kmart not sending what the customer had ordered...
        Thanks for the offer, but I don't know how I would pay you. Do you by chance have a paypal account?
        Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

I'll let Eli from Get Me Collectibles help you out, COOLection TV - as he said in the previous reply, send him an e-mail at getmecollectibles@gmail.com

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'll let Eli from Get Me Collectibles help you out, COOLection TV - as he said in the previous reply, send him an e-mail at getmecollectibles@gmail.com
            Thanks!

Comment

Interesting update to your post, COOLection TV... I made a 260 mile round trip to Columbus, Ohio yesterday, including stops in Dayton and Springfield as well... of the 9 Walmart stores I stopped at, only 1 had the RS 500 1/2 3 pack... 30 of them.

I'll add a picture later.

Comment

Interesting update to your post, COOLection TV... I made a 260 mile round trip to Columbus, Ohio yesterday, including stops in Dayton and Springfield as well... of the 9 Walmart stores I stopped at, only 1 had the RS 500 1/2 3 pack... 30 of them.

I'll add a picture later.
                Yea, not too many Walmarts near me have the RS 500 1/2 3-pack, but if they do, they have over 20 of them.
                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

all 3 of my local walmarts have a pile of these 3 packs that they can't get rid of

walmart needs to do a better job of spreading the cars around instead of dumping all of them on a few stores

Comment

7 Walmarts today, one had 15, the rest had 0.

Comment

Great news! It seems that Mattel re-released that set for 2015 with the red design. (Someone may have already said that on PixarCarsDiecast, Take5aday or another forum) Anyways I found about 5 of them at Walmart! By the way, on Walmart.com the page said this set cost $12 + a few cents, but at the store, it cost $14 + a few cents.

Comment

Working...
                      X