2013 2014 2015 Piston Cup Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 2014 2015 Piston Cup Question

I have a question....or two. The 2013 2014 2015 Cars Checklists has returning entrees, packaging aside do any of these cards have mold or variation deco's? I know Dexter Hoover has different Eye and Mouth Expressions and Flags, but do any others have variations in mold or deco's??

Chick Hicks
    Tow Truck Tom
    Bob Cutlass
    Darrell Cartrip
    Mrs The King
    Tex Dinoco
    Dinoco Helicoptor
    The King
    Al Oft The Lightyear Blimp
    Nitroade
    Marlon "Clutches" McKay
    Charlie Checker
    Dextor Hoover
    Lightning McQueen
    Sputter Stop
    Elvis RV
    RPM
    Race Official Tom

Lightning McQueen
    N20 Cola 68
    Marlon "Clutches" McKay
    Tow Truck Tom
    Chick Hicks
    Transberry Juice 63
    Sputter Stop 92
    Gasparin 70
    Mack
    The King
    Shiny Wax 82
    Dexter Hoover
    Fiber Fuel 56
    No Stall 123
    Sidewall Shine 74
    Spare O Mint 93

Chick Hicks
    Shifty Drug
    Bumper Save
    Richard Clayton Kensington
    Chief RPM
    RPM Pitty
    Easy Idle
    Easy Idle Pitty
    Tach-O-Mint
    Dexter Hoover
    View Zeen
    Charlie Checker
    Determined Lightning McQueen
    Mario Andretti
    Bumper Save Pitty
    Doug R.M.
    My Name Is Not Chuck
    Larry Camper
    Last edited by shadow panther; 03-22-2015, 02:57 AM.

As pointed out by others. Some of the the Cars (1) racers now have a flat windshield. The originals had sculpted eyelid(s).

Comment

my main question is, 2013 2014 and 2015 have some of the same cars. 2014 and 2015 Dexter Hoover has different Flags as well as Mouth and Eyes which got me wondering what other cars that are in the 2013 2014 and 2015 lines are different do we really need to get all 3 Chick Hicks? or is it the same toy with the same decals and expression

Comment

Originally posted by shadow panther View Post
        my main question is, 2013 2014 and 2015 have some of the same cars. 2014 and 2015 Dexter Hoover has different Flags as well as Mouth and Eyes which got me wondering what other cars that are in the 2013 2014 and 2015 lines are different do we really need to get all 3 Chick Hicks? or is it the same toy with the same decals and expression
        Whether you need to get everything that's released is up to you... I've not bought everything that's been released in 2015 that I've seen in stores, which isn't much... I've passed on the WGP racers from Cars 2 and Acer, also from Cars 2... We're seeing Franceso as part of a Movie Moment in 2015 because people wouldn't buy it as a single... I've bought Cars that were first time releases, first time releases as singles, Cars that I hadn't seen for awhile.

And since not all of the 2015 Cars have been released yet, we don't know for sure what is different and what is the same... We've just seen the release of a pink Shifty Drug (Kevin Racingtire) - there first release of Kevin Racingtire in 2015 was the same (incorrect) red that all previous releases have been.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
        X