Time to raise funds for PCD (2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to raise funds for PCD (2015)

It's that time again... Website hosting fees and domain registration fees for Pixarcarsdiecast.com are due by April 28, 2015... Fees are £$59.98 (Great Britain pounds) which is around $100.00 US dollars... If you'd like to make a donation to go towards the hosting fees, I'd sure appreciate it... Thank you for supporting PCD.

Founded in 2011, we will be celebrating our 4th Anniversary during the month of May.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

If you would like to donate to the PCD website hosting fees, you can send a PayPal payment to carter.chris@yahoo.com

Thank you for supporting PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So far I've received 40% of the domain registration and web hosting fees - special thanks to the 3 members who have contributed so far... if you enjoy PCD and would like to contribute to the site fees, I would appreciate it... I was hoping that 18 members would donate $5 each - that would cover the costs.

I went ahead and paid the fees this morning... I had to contact tech support in order to pay the domain registration fees - when I paid it last year, they marked it paid but kept the expiration year at 2014.

Comment

I know you wanted $5 but hope it's okay I sent $7.77

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks to all who donated - we raised enough money to fully pay for the web hosting and domain registration fees through May 1, 2016.

KK&PP_Cars
          Nitroade (Ricky)
          DiZz
          Jeff
          Clearysdad19
          Ferris
          Monica Sullivan
          Lorri Ranslam
          Karen Smith
          Geralynn Dykstra
          GOMATERGO

Thanks to everyone for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com.

Chris

Comment

Made a donation this morning, cheers!

Comment

Thank you for your donation, VANDANCE!

Comment

Many thanks to all the great people who donated!!!!

Comment

dosh sent

Comment

Thank you, boogity for your donation! Thank you, Silver Frosty, for your donation!

I appreciate the support from everyone... look for some great things as we celebrate our 4th anniversary during the month of May.

Comment

many thanks for the website

Comment

This was my very first Cars website.. Then on to Facebook.. Well, you know the rest..�� Donating..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet-Wheels Dunn View Post
                          This was my very first Cars website.. Then on to Facebook.. Well, you know the rest..�� Donating..
                          Thank you, Sweet-Wheels Dunn! Glad to have you as part of PCD and our Cars community!

Comment

dosh sent

Comment

Working...
                            X