Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Case P Movie Moments updated with case contents (See Post 11)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Case P Movie Moments updated with case contents (See Post 11)

Thanks to PCD member Mariela for the heads up and the pictures... she found the 2 newest Movie Moments at a California Toys R US today:

Superfan Mia and Tia:

Here's a close-up of Mia and Tia:

Mater with Allinol Cans and Edamame and Daisu Tsashimi:

Here's a close-up:

Not sure what else is in the case of 12 Movie Moments... there are 2 Superfan Mia and Tia and 1 Mater with Allinol Cans and Tsashimi pittys in the case of 12.

The UPC codes are 87961119510 and 87961119541.

Many thanks for letting us know and sharing the pictures, Mariela.

Let us know when and where you find them at TRU and other stores.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Awesome .... But again only one of the new one ....

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
      Awesome .... But again only one of the new one ....
      I agree, but at least there are two of the rather new 2-pack.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Can we tell if the Mia and Tia are different. At first glance, they do not appear to be to me. I am sure plenty of folks will want them either way. Cool cars!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
          Can we tell if the Mia and Tia are different. At first glance, they do not appear to be to me. I am sure plenty of folks will want them either way. Cool cars!
          I'm just referring to the new expression, the rest of the decals look the same.

Comment

A week or so ago, COOLection TV posted on his collection page of finding these at Walmart.

Comment

I checked my Walmarts today with no luck, but I can't wait to find these!

Comment

One of our PCD Facebook members found these at a Pennsylvania Target store today... if anyone finds a full case, please post the full contents... I intend to make a road trip tomorrow.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The new Movie Moments have also been found at Walmart stores...

Here are some close ups:

Anyone want any pistachio ice cream?

At least Mater has Allinol to wash it down.

Any one new on the back? Terry Gong looks like a great upcoming Car:

I'm Mia:

I'm Tia:

Anyone new on the back? Christina Wheelan looks nice:

I've not opened my 2 packs yet - I'm waiting to get a second one before opening.

Please let us know where and when you find them.

Comment

I'd buy that Mia and Tia if they had sculpted open headlights. I guess that would be too much to ask of Mattel. I'm kind of tempted to get the Mater 2 pack though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Just posted by PCD supporter Eli Davies from Get Me Collectibles... we have the case contents for Movie Moments case P:

Case P contains:
                      Super Fan Mia and Tia x 2
                      Mater with Allinol cans and Sushi Pitties x 1

Chief RPM with Pitty x 3
                      Francesco with Crew Chief x 1
                      Easy idle with Pitty x 1
                      Cruisin LM with Sally x 2
                      Hydraulic Ramone with Pit Crew Flo x 2

Had this been the first Movie Moments case of 2015 I would have bought it...

If you'd like to order this case, please send an e-mail to: getmecollectibles@gmail.com The cost is $95 plus shipping and it will be sent double-boxed.

Comment

Working...
                      X