Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 D23: Photos

Here are some pictures sent to me from a couple people attending D23:

At least the prototype of the precision series look amazing... still not sure I'm going to spend the $99.99 to buy Flo's V8 Cafe which is now available on pre-sale on shop.mattel.com

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

WOW! They do look nice!!

Comment

they look great but at that price the whole town will cost a small mint

I just don't have the room to display all that as much as I would like to

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Here are some pictures sent to me from a couple people attending D23:

At least the prototype of the precision series look amazing... still not sure I'm going to spend the $99.99 to buy Flo's V8 Cafe which is now available on pre-sale on shop.mattel.com
        Wow.......
        Shoney.... the Amazin BLAZIN Raisin

Comment

Looks neat but I don't understand the concept of the Precision Series. What, was everything else just slapped together? It's like they're saying "Ok now guys we actually tried to be accurate on this one"

Comment

The Curio Shop is stunning!!!!

About half the shops between the courthouse and Ramone's & Luigi's are missing.
            But it's still looking pretty nice.

Comment

These are really cool! Almost looks like all the ones I've worked on except with just real lighting in them... so I guess this is Mattel's answer for people who wanted all the buildings to be produced??
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Love them! Really great to see it all together.

Wish I had a large room to get them and display them but nevermind!

Comment

It costs money to do details. For the serious collector it is worth the price tag, but it won't sell volume. Even though the non-detailed were way too expensive IMO, I think the idea there is for the kids to play with recreating scenes etc. although Flo's was pretty much the only one available since I started collecting.

Comment

There so cool

They are so cool! I can't believe there coming And I don't know why you people are complaining about the main street buildings at least were getting them

Comment

Working...
                    X