August 21: It's time for another quick contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 21: It's time for another quick contest

It's time for another quick contest... Thanks to David Gloria Jr. for donating 2 singles, Scott Spark and M. Fenderickson, as a prize in an end of summer/back to school contest...

David will ship free of charge to the winner as long as they have a US mailing address... members outside of the US, as long as you have a US address that can be used for shipping (I know that many of you outside the US have friends in the US who receive smaller packages from others and then ship them onto you).

I know many of you have children or grandchildren who have recently started their next school year or will be starting their next school year shortly... In this contest we are going to combine with Cars and summer or Cars and school...

To enter, post a comment as a reply to this post and include a picture that has something to do with Cars and summer or Cars and school... so include the picture with your contest entry... we're going to give you a little more time to enter this contest.

The deadline to enter is 9 pm on Wednesday August 26... you may enter either here on the Facebook page or on the PixarCarsDiecast.com website... you may enter only 1 time.

I'll announce the winner around 11 pm Eastern Time on Wednesday August 26, 2015.

Good luck to all... Thank you, David, for the great prize donation.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here's a sample contest entry (I am not eligible to win a prize in this contest)

Neon McQueen made it to a beach and the Pacific Ocean today (actually it was back on April 4, 2015 while visiting family near Santa Cruz, California):

This combines Cars (Neon Lightning McQueen) with a beach (a place you might go to during the summer) and it is a picture... you don't have to explain your entry - I'm just trying to show you how easy it is to enter.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks David!!

Comment

Thank you for this contest David! Contest Entry:

This rare exclusive Neon Lightning McQueen (Chipped and Destroyed Variant) lives in my dorm room at Lock Haven University.

Comment

It's Battle Damage McQueen, back from the Neon Wars.

Comment

Contest is closed... and the winner is Bubba Mater (Bubba101212)! Congratulations Bubba!

Comment

Forgot about the Facebook page entries. Thought I finally won one. Congrats Bubba Mater!

Comment

Working...
              X