Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 3: It's time for another quick contest!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 3: It's time for another quick contest!

How about another quick contest? Thanks to Jenny Gill Doyle for providing a Silver Series Francesco Bernoulli...

Jenny will provide free shipping to a US resident... for those of you outside the US, you may also enter - I know many of you have friends in the US who send packages to you - Silver Series Francesco will ride along as part of a package.

To enter this contest, post a reply with a picture of your favorite Francesco... it can be loose or carded... it can be a single or part of a 2 pack or boxed set... it can be a regular Francesco or a variant (metallic, ice racer, interview, Ka-Ciao, etc)... and if by chance you don't have a Francesco, Jenny said you could post a picture of any Car.

The winner will be announced in a random drawing on Labor Day, September 7... you have until 10 pm Eastern time on Sunday September 6 to enter the contest.
    Thank you, Jenny!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

And the winner of this contest... GOMATERGO, who was one of 7 people who entered on the PCD Facebook page... thank you, Jenny Gill Doyle!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X