Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bessie and Taia making a comeback!?!?

Title says it all!
    Bessie and Friends are making a comeback and bringing along a couple new friends!

Last edited by Scavenger; 09-18-2015, 05:43 AM.

Interesting!

Comment

Bessie was in the Night Skyline series... I only saw a few in the US... at Burlington Coat Factory stores... it never appeared at a major retailer as far as I know.

And Taia Decotura was never released in the US - I got it from friends in Asia and Australia.

Nitroade Cab has never been released as a Cab only - it was a hauler... and what is a Studs McGriddle? It sounds like something to order off the breakfast menu at McDonald's.

Where is Brian Parks Motors? It's another Deluxe that was only released overseas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Bessie was in the Night Skyline series... I only saw a few in the US... at Burlington Coat Factory stores... it never appeared at a major retailer as far as I know.

And Taia Decotura was never released in the US - I got it from friends in Asia and Australia.

Nitroade Cab has never been released as a Cab only - it was a hauler... and what is a Studs McGriddle? It sounds like something to order off the breakfast menu at McDonald's.

Where is Brian Parks Motors? It's another Deluxe that was only released overseas.
        Brian also was only released in the Night Skyline series.
        Studs McGriddle should've been released earlier:

Studs-McGriddle.jpg

Surprised he'll be released as a luxe, though..

Just be patient, Chris...
        We only see a glimp of what's coming in 2016..
        If 2016 will be as good as 2015, I won't complain.

I only have been collecting since 2012, but I think 2015 has been the best year for me so far.
        (with new releases that is.., got quite a few exotic, excellent Cars in 2014)
        Cars Addict

Comment

I found a Bessie at Burlington Coat Factory and at TRU when I first started collecting. Made my first ever trade with that 2nd Bessie. Never found another one. It will be nice to have one carded. Never saw Tia except for the plastic version in the playset. I have an international Tia carded but it will be nice to have one I can open.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The good thing is that it seems like that Rust-Eze to Dinoco McQueen will get released in a single because Lightning Storm McQueen seems like it would be in a Dinoco Dream Series or the Lightning McQueens Series is coming back. The bad news is that I just got Bessie in the last few months so I'm hoping the original one is different so it keeps its value. I am really excited for Taia Decotura and Studs McGirdle! I wouldn't be surprised if Brian Park Motors gets re-released next year too! It seems like a lot of the releases are originally from the Final Lap series so that makes me think it may mean Brian will get re-released!
            Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

I'm glad I only paid extreme prices for Taia and not Bessie or Frank because those have all now come back out! 2 out of 3 aint bad - happy I did not invest my life savings in rare deluxe cars

Comment

I will be happy to get a Bessie that I can feel ok about letting the kids play with...and I'll also let them open our Taia now since it will be more easily replaceable if necessary.

Comment

I paid a lot for my Taia and Taco Truck Mater - but I got amazing deals on Bessie and Frank too back before his rerelease. You win some you lose some. Overall I'm glad people will be getting things they were not able to before.

Comment

I want the JPN TV truck.

Comment

Working...
                    X