November 27, 2015: It's Contest Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 27, 2015: It's Contest Time!

It's contest time! Are you still looking for the new 2 pack with Rip Clutchgoneski and his crew chief Brian Gearlooski? Thanks to PCD member Chantell Shocka Dunn for donating one as a prize as well as shipping within the US... Those of you from outside the US may enter as well - you just need to provide the address of a friend in the US who will ship it to you after your friend receives it from Chantell.

You may enter the contest by posting a reply to this thread or replying to the post on the PixarCarsDiecast.com Facebook group with the name of your favorite Cars2 Crew Chief of the ones that have currently been released... The currently released crew chiefs are Austin Littleton (Nigel Gearsley), Bruno Motoreau (Raoul Caroule), Petra Cartalina (Miguel Camino), John Lassetire (Jeff Gorvette), Giuseppe Motorosi (Francesco Bernoulli), Bruce Boxmann (Lewis Hamilton), Cruz Besouro (Carla Veloso), Mach Matsuo (Shu Todoroki), and Brian Gearlooski (Rip ClutchgoneskI)... Note: as Otto Bonn (Max Schnell) has not currently been officially released by Mattel as of November 27, 2015.

The contest prize is like this one:

The contest is open now... The deadline to enter is Sunday November 29 at 11:00 pm Eastern time... I intend to announce the winner on Monday night November 30 after 11 pm Eastern time.

Many thanks, Chantell, for donating a great prize for a PixarCarsDiecast.com contest.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here is my sample contest entry:

Thank you, Chantell Shocka Dunn for the prize donation... My favorite currently released Cars 2 crew chief is Petra Cartalina... I remember making road trips to Dayton and Cincinnati to Marshalls and TJ Maxx stores to find all I could - I'd gotten 2 from UK friends... Note: I am not eligible to win the contest... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My favorite currently released Cars 2 crew chief is John Lassitire

I bought the cars 11 disc set just to get him not knowing if he would be released else where

Thank you, Chantell Shocka Dunn

Comment

My favorite currently released Cars 2 crew chief is Petro Cartalina

He was one of the first hard to find cars I found in the wild and I even managed to get another couple for others on here!

Thank you, Chantell Shocka Dunn

Comment

My favorite currently released Cars 2 crew chief is Cruz Besouro.

When he was released with Carla, he was very hard to find. But, like all of the crew chiefs, he was re-released in 2015 as a single.

Thank you, Chantell Shocka Dunn!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

My favorite currently released cars 2 crew chief is Petro Cartalina
            Even though I don't actually have this car or seen it in stores I would still love to have it.
            Before I started getting the wgp racers I thought Miguel Camino was cool and I waited until Miguel Camino came out so it was my first wgp racer and I thought since the designs and color are what I love on Miguel I love the crew chief also!

BTW, thank you Chantell Shocka Dunn's for the generous donation.

Comment

Great prize!
              Thanks Chantell, and good luck everyone!

Comment

Thanks Chantell! My favorite is a tie between Austin Littleton and Bruno Motoreau - I chose these two because they were both spontaneous gifts I received from my uncle who found them in his local store and then refused payment when I offered. It is a pleasant family memory attached with those crew chiefs.

Comment

The deadline to enter the contest has passed... I will announce the winner later tonight.

Comment

The votes have been tallied... 27 votes and 23 entries... The results:

Cruz Besouro with 10 votes
                    John Lassetire with 6
                    Mach Matsuo with 4
                    Bruce Boxmann and Petro Cartalina with 2
                    Austin Littleton, Bruno Motoreau and Brian Gearlooski with 1

The winner of the contest, drawn at random, is Colby Horton (COOLection TV)... Congratulations, Colby... Please send me a message with your mailing address and I'll forward it onto Chantell Shocka Dunn

Thank you once again for a great contest donation, Chantell.

Comment

Congratulations, COOLection TV!
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcICV33fbo
                        What is this games ? i never saw ELsa with Mickey and MCQueen together

Comment

Originally posted by firedance View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcICV33fbo
                          What is this games ? i never saw ELsa with Mickey and MCQueen together
                          This is not my video however there are videos of mine that someone stole from me and changed my voice so YouTube won't recognize it as my video. There are around 15 channels that stole my videos, at least that I know of and they all end in "Baby". For example, Micha baby, Verena baby, Josef baby, etc.
                          Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Working...
                          X