Special Contest open to members from the UK and Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Contest open to members from the UK and Europe

Thanks to PCD member DaFickser (Rhalf van Heusden), we are running a special contest open to members from the UK and Europe (sorry US members)... you can win a Super Chase Circus Pickup.

Rhalf is requesting payment of 5 Euros from the winner for postage and handling.

To enter, post a picture showing a favorite Cars or Planes character that you added to your collection in 2015... it can be carded or it can be opened... it can be a new release in 2015 or an older favorite that you added to your collection in 2015.

You may enter both as a reply here and the website and also on the PCD Facebook group.

The deadline to enter the contest is December 31, 2015, at 11 pm Eastern time.

Thank you, DaFickser, for this great contest open to our members from the UK and Europe.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Good luck everyone!

Comment

My best acquisition this year has been... The Convoy Brothers!!!!
      1919111_907921525952494_1563135151875061263_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by juarues View Post
        My best acquisition this year has been... The Convoy Brothers!!!!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4469[/ATTACH]
        Awesome addition, juarues! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

SDC10764.jpg

This was our best addition in 2015.

Comment

Our best addition of 2015 is precision series flo!image.jpg

Comment

I have not bought so much in 2015, it was a poor year for me. Anyway, it is not a spectacular item, but I personaly like it very much :-)
              Ransburg Racing Dusty Crophopper

Comment

Hi all! 2015 has been a great year for Cars but my favourite purchase has to be my most expensive - Big Al!

Comment

A little over 24 hours remain to enter this contest...

Comment

My best 2015 character!

caricare immagini

Comment

Our best addition............it's truly beautiful

Comment

My son and I have had great fun collecting this year and we were going to submit Sarge's Boot Camp but weren't sure if this was against the rules as there are 5 characters instead of 1! We therefore decided on this-

Race Damaged Mood Springs!

Comment

Keep the great entries coming.

We'll probably announce the winner later in the day on Friday January 1, 2016.

Comment

And the winner is... Hondo!

And the winner of the Super Chase Circus Pickup, drawn at random, is PCD member Hondo... Congratulations, Hondo! Thank you to all who entered, and a special thanks to Rhalf van Heusden for donating the great prize.

Comment

Fantastic news- a brilliant start to collecting in 2016. Thanks to Rhalf for a great prize!

Comment

Working...
                              X