Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chick Hicks Hauler has been re-released (1/8/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick Hicks Hauler has been re-released (1/8/16)

Exciting news for those of you who started collecting in the last few years... the Chick Hicks Hauler has been re-released!

Found by my friend and PCD member jestrjef at a Florida Walmart yesterday:

Here's the cardback... just Mack and Wally:

Here's the UPC:

Raginpage confirms the case contents - 2 Mack, 1 Chick, 1 Wally. (Thanks Brent)

As I've got the Chick Hicks Hauler on display, in a boxed Team Set, and in a custom Super Team set (boxed Team Set with team crew set added), I probably won't be buying this one unless my youngest grandchildren start playing with Cars... I'm not sure if Scavenger could easily turn this into a custom such as Faux Wheel Drive.

Originally released as Team HTB Hauler before in other series (years).

Now to just release new haulers for those of us who have been collecting since the beginning - I'd love to see the Shiny Wax hauler that was in the 2009 Cars Collector guide and was available to order from the TRU website years ago - a friend from Canada did and they sent Sidewall Shine hauler.

I hope those of you wanting and needing the Chick Hicks Hauler can find it in stores... Look for it at Walmart in the US... maybe it will appear in the UK at Asda.

By the way, it appears that the one jestrjef found is an error as the driver side window is not painted gray like the one found by Raginpage.

Thanks for texting me the pictures so I could share them on PCD, jestrjef and Raginpage!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Hallelujah, check out his ebay and amazon prices, hope I can snag one of these in the store because I sure can't afford this hauler otherwise!

Comment

It's a glimmer of hope for some more unreleased teams. Fingers crossed.

Comment

For newer collectors even getting the old ones rereleased is cool. To see RPM, No Stall, Mood Springs, Sidewall Shine, Vinyl Toupee, Shifty Drug, Octane Gain, Trunk Fresh, Nitroade, Leakless, and Bumper Save haulers at reasonable prices would be nice. Looking at that list, it seems new ones might be too much to hope for, but you never know!

Comment

It's great he's getting released, but I bet he is just The King Hauler's replacement for the year.
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
            It's great he's getting released, but I bet he is just The King Hauler's replacement for the year.
            I suspect you're right, RCcars5... it would be nice if they'd release a new or different hauler) every 4 months, but I don't think it's going to happen...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
            X