2015 Xmas Contest Prize Arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Xmas Contest Prize Arrived

Came home from work to find a little package. Thanks Jason for donating the prize and Chris for organising the contest.

Also thanks to some great taping of the box nothing got wet after it being out on the front step all weekend[emoji51][emoji106]🏻
    Last edited by Homercleez; 02-01-2016, 07:23 AM.

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
    Came home from work to find a little package. Thanks Jason for donating the prize and Chris for organising the contest.

Also thanks to some great taping of the box nothing got wet after it being out on the front step all weekend[emoji51][emoji106]��
    Glad to see you received your prize, Homercleez... that was pretty quick travel from the UK to Australia... and that's a package that I would have loved to received... what an awesome addition to your Cars collection, Homercleez!

Thank you, djjd21 (Jason) for donating the prize and shipping it out.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Am Really glad that it arrived safely and that all was ok with the package and as Chris had mentioned a fantastic addition to your collection thanks for participating in our Xmas contest.
      Last edited by djjd21; 02-04-2016, 07:46 PM. Reason: Need to learn how to spell lol

Comment

Working...
      X