No announcement yet.

March 1, 2016: It's Contest Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car I am most looking forward to adding to my collection in 2016 is the Super Chase Bud RV.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

It's all of the Piston Cup racers re-releases, especially to Davey Apex aka Re-Volting since he's the rare one in this lot.

Comment

The deadline to enter the contest has passed... I will try to draw the winner later tonight... Thanks to all who entered... and to all for supporting PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          The deadline to enter the contest has passed... I will try to draw the winner later tonight... Thanks to all who entered... and to all for supporting PCD.
          Sorry for the delay... I did not get to draw the winner last night... hopefully I'll be able to late tonight.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I was able to perform the drawing a few minutes ago... the winner, drawn at random, is UK PixarCarsDiecast.com member boogity... boogity is most looking forward to Brake Boyd - boogity's last name is boyd... Congratulations, boogity!

I'll contact you to make arrangements for your prize.

Comment

yee hah! thanks a lot guys

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats, boogity!

Comment

congrats boog its about time you won something

Comment

test post

Comment

Working...