New: Flashback to Radiator Springs featuring Derek Decal Dobbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New: Flashback to Radiator Springs featuring Derek Decal Dobbs

Sent to me this morning by a member of PixarCarsDiecast.com who got it from a friend in Australia... We now know how Derek Decal Dobbs is going to be released in 2016... Part of a new TRU 3 pack called Flashback to Radiator Springs... Derek was previously released as a single in the Final Lap series... This is a nice set if you need Derek Decal Dobbs and Halloween Hank Murphy... I wonder when it will appear in other countries... Be on the lookout for it, Silver Frosty​, HomerCleez, and other members from Australia.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

a nice box set for newer collectors

Comment

Aren't US Toys R Us stores still waiting on the 3 Pack with Van and Mini? What happened to that one?

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
        Aren't US Toys R Us stores still waiting on the 3 Pack with Van and Mini? What happened to that one?
        It's available for purchase on the TRU Canada website:
        http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=80057706

Toyfountain has also seen it in stores... I also believe it's been found at Toys R US stores in the UK.

It's not on the US Toys R US website.

I don't plan on buying the Flashback to Radiator Springs boxed set but do plan on buying the Welcome to Radiator Springs gift pack with Mini and Van.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My local Toys R Us (UK) has about 8 or 9 of the Van, Mini and Ramone packs, not selling well, the other new less interesting 3 packs sold out quickly.

Comment

nice set, derek would be in my top 20, he,s a great looking car

Comment

That is a neat set. Thanks for sharing!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Superb, I don't have Derek! Toys r us has not had anything new for a while so I'll check this out!

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Got it! Many thanks Chris for the heads up on this!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                    Got it! Many thanks Chris for the heads up on this!
                    Awesome news, Silver Frosty! I saw your picture in the Recent Store Finds thread at:
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...urchases/page8

Comment

I hope it comes to Canada too. My Derek version is a BD China version with the Sherriff's wheels. It will be nice to get one with the correct wheels at a decent price.

Comment

My tru has three of the mini van sets but none of these... I got them to check and the computer says in stock but they haven't sold any so are they missing out back or something. How many of these sets comes in the case?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Ru5ty,

I've not seen any of these TRU boxed sets in the case boxes - with my nearest TRU being 70 miles away it's going to be tough for me to answer the question.

I do recall seeing 4 3 packs on the shelves at one time before when they first started being released... however, it's possible that there are fewer per case now - Planes singles cases have gone from 12 to 8... Walmart 3 pack boxed sets have gone from 6 to 4... Hopefully one of our members who is closer to a Toys R US can answer the question.

As I mentioned in a recent article, I feel that the Welcome to Radiator Springs 3 pack would have sold had it turned up at US TRU stores... but it hasn't... I got one from a friend in Canada not too long ago - even though I already have Mini, Van, and Ramone.

Comment

Cheers Chris... I've left the boys down at tru to hunt thru the warehouse looking for them lol.. so that will be fun when they string me up for wasting there time

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X