Cars Tour Buses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Tour Buses

Hello guys. Time for another one of my random questions. I love the buses. I originally found Trudy Trailway (#31586) in the toyrus. I loved it so much and did some research to find Emmanual (#2463) and Linus Lines (#51309). (Those are the numbers physically printed on the bus)

emmanuel_pic.jpgTrudy-Trailway-Linus-Lines-Emmanuel-front.jpg
    These are a few of my favorite Cars and Planes characters.

Is there any other bus models like these? Or in general?

There were two more that hasn't been released yet from Planes II: F&R. Check out Met's post on them.
    http://www.takefiveaday.com/2015/06/...u-want-to-bus/
    Can't wait to get the other two. My only complain with the Buses is that I think they are under-scaled. Really wish they were a bit bigger like a 1:64 something

Comment

Chris Compass! We need more Cars named after me... well I can think so... thanks for the link, Jinzo!

I agree that the buses are too small... the only other bus that I know of is the double-decker bus from Cars 2 which is a totally different mold.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I like Emmanuel's mirrors better than Linus lines and Trudy Trailway. But I need to have that Chris Compass Bus. lol. Someway some how I will own this bus in the future. There must be a release. There's also another bus. Looks like her name is Valerie Vistaview.

Planes tour buses.jpg
        Last edited by brownsfan1092; 03-19-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I was watching Planes F&R. Noticed this. Now I want these so much more. lol. Too bad these other ones likely wont see production.

Tour Buses in Planes F&R named.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

I would like to see this guy make production too. Does anyone know the name of this tour bus?

Orange Bus.jpg

Comment

Good question, I don't think we've seen a name for him. (I say him since there's no black arcs indicating eyelashes.) But whatever the name is I'd be Italian I imagine. With that scene taking place in Porta Corsa.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                Good question, I don't think we've seen a name for him. (I say him since there's no black arcs indicating eyelashes.) But whatever the name is I'd be Italian I imagine. With that scene taking place in Porta Corsa.
                That means we've only had a release of 3 of the 6 (that I know of) buses from the Cars and Planes series. I'd love to see them all get releases. They literally have no roles in the movies but I still like them.

Comment

Working...
                X