Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Read about GotFrank (Josh)

Greetings,

Be sure to read about GotFrank (Josh) - featured in the Sunday Quad City Times on April 3, 2013... You can read about it here:

http://qctimes.com/lifestyles/home-a...ign=user-share

Josh is a great asset to our Cars community - while I've talked with him on the phone and exchanged text messages as well, I hope to meet him in person some time... we have also traded several times over the years.

He posted about this in his Collector Showcase thread but I thought I'd mention it here where more people might see it... His wife mentioned it on the PCD Facebook Group - that's how I learned about this.

Thanks for mentioning PCD, Josh!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thanks for the feature Chris. Like going to the Toy Conventions in Vegas. It's nice to talk to people about shared interests. Wasn't expecting the newspaper article. But it was a fun experience. Glad to contribute to the Cars community in whatever ways I can!
    Last edited by GotFrank; 04-04-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Great article that I enjoyed reading.

Cool collection and explaining Got Frank and I think the reporter did a good job too.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

She got a couple things wrong in the printed newspaper version.
        ie: Cars 2 was not released in 2001 (pretty sure that was a typo).
        And I didn't create the Disney Store Frank. I had shown her my custom Frank.
        That I made way back in 2008 or so. But that wasn't the frank in the photo.

All in all it was well done and fun to be a part of.

Comment

Finally had some time to read this. Great article!

Comment

Thanks! It was apparently on the front page of the following Wednesday's copy. Kinda wish I'd known, I would have liked to had a copy of that one too.

Comment

good read josh. u r a classic for sure in the cars.

Comment

Working...
              X