Time to raise money for PCD hosting fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to raise money for PCD hosting fees

The website hosting and domain registration fees for PixarCarsDiecast.com for the next 12 months are due by April 28... the hosting fees are 49.99 GBP (approximately $70.25) and the domain registration fee is 9.99 GBP - I paid the domain registration fee 10 days ago.

If anyone would like to make a contribution, I'd appreciate it... My PayPal address is carter.chris@yahoo.com

Thank you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

First person to donate $30 or more. I'll make and ship a custom Cars Billboard.
    Your choice of style:

Comment

I'll give a little next week when I get paid. First half the month is tight with bills. 2nd isn't so bad.

Comment

Thank you F1NNU for your donation... thank you for offering up a billboard, GotFrank... thank you, brownsfan1092... and thank you to others who have said they will donate.

Anyone who donates at least $5.00 will be entered in a drawing for a Super Chase Circus Cab (cardback is not great) - the winner will only have to pay postage.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you to HomerCleez and Micky for your donations...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Thank you F1NNU for your donation... thank you for offering up a billboard, GotFrank... thank you, brownsfan1092... and thank you to others who have said they will donate.

Anyone who donates at least $5.00 will be entered in a drawing for a Super Chase Circus Cab (cardback is not great) - the winner will only have to pay postage.
            I have no problems. This forum has helped me a lot with my hobby of collecting cars. It's worth a few dollars to help keep it up.

Comment

Looks like we have a $30 donation. Thanks!!!

Comment

Your welcomed gotFrank....

Comment

Please PM me with your shipping info at your convenience.
                  I've already started construction.

Comment

Thank you to SilverFrosty, DaFickser, Ferris, and Sweet-Wheels Dunn for your donations!

The hosting fees for the next 12 months have now been paid... thank you to everyone for supporting PCD.

Comment

Seconded. Thanks everyone for your donations and contributions to PCD!
                      It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Chris.. Thanks gotFrank billboard arrived today.. Wonderful work sir..image.jpg

Comment

Cool, glad it made it there safe & sound!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                            First person to donate $30 or more. I'll make and ship a custom Cars Billboard.
                            Your choice of style:

josh, wow those,r nice, what ones u have for me that u have not done.???

Comment

Pretty certain you have the first two D. Not sure on the other four.

Comment

Working...
                              X