Coming soon: The PixarCarsDiecast.com 5th Anniversary Celebration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming soon: The PixarCarsDiecast.com 5th Anniversary Celebration

Coming soon... The PixarCarsDiecast.com 5th Anniversary Celebration.

PCD was founded April 28, 2011 by Rippers... in March 2012 Paul turned PCD over to MrBrownstone and me... we don't see MrB much any more... but we're still going... we survived being hacked last summer...

We started a PCD Facebook group a couple of years ago... I wasn't sure how it would work... but we now have just under 2000 members on the PCD Facebook group - many who post only on the Facebook group.

Anyway, to all our new members and those of you who have been part of PCD for quite awhile... thank you for being part of PCD and our Cars community.

We have some contests and great prizes including a Super Chase Bud... there will be a coloring contest for kids with a chance to win a Bessie... more details to be announced soon.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Super news and congratulations to PCD on it's 5th anniversary... I've been away for a bit but 2016 seems a good year to get back into the chase, so crayons at the ready ✏😃

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish this place was as active as the facebook page. It's a world difference. But nonetheless can't wait to see what kind of stuff you have planned.

Comment

Working...
      X